What affects the taste of bud?

ZARBU

Im kinda thinking that the efficiency of the combustion .... that is air to weed ratio and the amount of heat whist being burnt effects taste more than anything else.

Think cars and smokey exausts and the variously different chemicals being released by various efficiencys of the combustion process.

Thoughts?

Smoking is old school.

Get a vape, they are cheap in comparison to filling your lungs with blackness and have to deal with dry cough.

On the road, the launch box is king,

For the home I'm not sure, the jury is still out on that one.

Vlad

Smoking is old school.

Get a vape, they are cheap in comparison to filling your lungs with blackness and have to deal with dry cough.

On the road, the launch box is king,

For the home I'm not sure, the jury is still out on that one.

Vlad

Ive never had a vape that was harsh, always smooth. but rarley do they give me the same kick as smoking does, very different effect too.

If money was no object, is the launch box the best personal vaporizer money can buy, (i prefer fan forced types).

Im wanting a personal Vaporizer and I want the very best money can buy, and it must ship to New Zealand, do these things get seized by customs?

After Vlads great advice ( to stop filling my lungs with black tar)

Im thinking of getting the Arizer Air Portable Vaporizer.

anyone have one of these?

Arizer solo is even better than the launch box for portables. Only fall back is it's got more bulk to it so, not exactly "stealth". It gives good clouds, I had one for a demo then sold it to some random guy at double the cost. In other countries these things can be pricey. Many people still smoke in 3rd world countries.

:bongrip: Vlad

Yea, people who don't follow the science and health benefits of vaping believe that they get higher from a standard cannabis cigarrette. I will admit, if I'm in a rush, I prefer a bowl of green with a heaping serving of kief on top, but only once a day. In the night I vape for my lungs and to avoid dry cough.

Good luck on your new purchase.

Vlad

Yea, people who don't follow the science and health benefits of vaping believe that they get higher from a standard cannabis cigarrette. I will admit, if I'm in a rush, I prefer a bowl of green with a heaping serving of kief on top, but only once a day. In the night I vape for my lungs and to avoid dry cough.

Good luck on your new purchase.

Vlad

science is not your strong point Vlad, the fact is you do get higher if smoking a standard cannabis cigarette .... as you are not only consuming the vapor but also many other chemicals on combustion.

sorry I just couldn't take your blanket statement about 3rd world countries seriously.
(Im from New Zealand the 5th most expensive country to live in, and hardly a 3rd world country , and 99% of people still smoke rather than vape, and we have had vaporizers available here for 15 years at least))

but I do support the cause. vapor is healthier .. but not as strong.

More people still smoke than vape in so called first world countries like america for example.

science is not your strong point Vlad, the fact is you do get higher if smoking a standard cannabis cigarette .... as you are not only consuming the vapor but also many other chemicals on combustion.

sorry I just couldn't take your blanket statement about 3rd world countries seriously.
(Im from New Zealand the 5th most expensive country to live in, and hardly a 3rd world country , and 99% of people still smoke rather than vape, and we have had vaporizers available here for 15 years at least))

but I do support the cause.

P.s more people still smoke than vape in so called first world countries like america for example.

LMAO!

I live in a 3rd world country as an entrepreneur,
You know, people with money going to impoverished countries to invest and monopolize stuff and then live easy off the backs of others.
yup, that's my job.
I'm Russian American, was born in Murica. Went to South America for the weed, no need to break any laws for me.

I like 3rd world countries. In India they have a government campaign called "poo to the loo". That was the most interesting thing for me for quite a few weeks. I was absolutely floored.

Like I said, in 3rd world countries, the vape has yet to catch on.

And I am no classist douche by any means, I have a little bit of dislike for USA anyway, or as the Russians call it "The United Gays" :laughtwo:

Always ask the Vlad first about whatever he's jabbering about before making a strong affirmation!

New Zealand sounds interesting. I plan on taking a rocket to Moscow in 2018. Hopefully the medical weed legislation will be in place ready for me at that time.

To be continued...and I edited a bunch of stuff while you were reading this.

Vlad:bongrip:

LMAO!

I live in a 3rd world country as an entrepreneur,
You know, people like me with money going to impoverished countries to invest and monopolize stuff and then live easy off the backs of others that work under me.
yup, that's my job.
I'm Russian American, was born in Murica. Went to South America for the weed, no need to break any laws for me.

Like I said, in 3rd world countries, the vape has yet to catch on.

And I am no classist douche by any means, I have a little bit of dislike for USA anyway, or as the Russians call it "The United Gays" :laughtwo:

Always ask the Vlad first about whatever he's jabbering about before making a strong affirmation!

New Zealand sounds interesting. I plan on taking a rocket to Moscow in 2018. Hopefully the medical weed legislation will be in place ready for me at that time.

To be continued...

If you ever come to NZ hit me up , free accommodation here at my place, Id be keen on visiting Russia amazing country and people, just a shame I cant speak russian or id be on a plane.

Sorry, I've only used the launch box and standard smoking pipes, papers, and a bong. The launch box was the best I've tasted, if you're going specifically for taste. But I agree that it doesn't give me the same high as smoking does. Second place I would give to the bong I suppose. I like to add a bunch of ice to mine and make the hit really mellow. I'm not sure what affects the taste yet really other than that.

Whether the launch box will pass customs in NZ, I'm not really sure on the laws there so it's hard to say. I ordered mine online with no problems (while living in a non-420 state). It wasn't a problem due to the product being marketed as a "tobacco only" item.

I hope this helps!

Im kinda thinking that the efficiency of the combustion .... that is air to weed ratio and the amount of heat whist being burnt effects taste more than anything else.

Think cars and smokey exausts and the variously different chemicals being released by various efficiencys of the combustion process.

Thoughts?

The moderators turned my random drunken possibly off topic post on another thread ... into a whole new thread topic... automatically.. under my name...

wow... impressive... I better watch what I say ... lol

appreciate the great job you do.

:nicethread: I have the Mighty vaporizer, which would be perfect with a waterpipe attachment :bongrip:

For proper combustion or vaping, adequate airflow around the surface of the smoking substance is essential.

This is why freshly ground bud tastes better than bits of bud stuffed into the bowl.

:nicethread: I have the Mighty vaporizer, which would be perfect with a waterpipe attachment :bongrip:

For proper combustion or vaping, adequate airflow around the surface of the smoking substance is essential.

This is why freshly ground bud tastes better than bits of bud stuffed into the bowl.

HI Richard, You peeps do a awesome job.. great mods!

now tell me should i buy a mighty, the little mighty ... oh yeah its called the crafty.. or just buy the air or solo from Airizer?

im pretty wasted right now... so any helps good help

p.s these things cost the same as half a car in my country.... like $500 for the air...

p.s joking .. cars aren’t cheap here either... but you get my point $500 is a investment... i better choose a good one...

HI Richard,

now tell me should i buy a mighty, the little mighty ... oh yeah its called the crafty.. or just but the air or solo?

I have only have 2 vapes - a table top bag vaporizer, The Vapir Rise (poor man's Volcano) and the Mighty, which I got to review - A Review Of The Mighty Portable Vaporizer From Storz & Bickel

Honestly, it is great for what it is, a portable vape and the battery life is excellent (twice as good as the crafty's), but it is not much cheaper than the cheapest volcano. Vapour from the bag is the next best thing to a bong; or just as good, but different.

If you need a vape to walk around town with, a Mighty or Crafty would be great.
However, if you sit at home smoking and can afford a Mighty, get a Volcano instead :volcano-smiley:

Here are some more reviews :goodluck:

The Mighty Vaporizer

Arizer AIR

Arizer Solo - My thoughts - Hints/tips

I have so many better things to spend a few hundred bucks on. Like lights to grow more lol

I tried one of those whip style vaporizers and am not impressed but I hear the bag types are much better. Those whip style ones don't cape evenly so only part of the weed gets vaped, then you gotta stir to get the rest of the stuff, and then the other already vaped stuff can start to burn... Its a pain in the ass!

Also I gotta agree on the ground bud notion. It's never as good when people just throw whole chunks in the bowl. I hate it, they say it lasts longer but it's like "Yeah cause you're getting wussy hits". Plus I feel like that just ruins the weed to scorch half of it without burning it so you just have to keep reapplying the lighter.

:bongrip:

As far as I know covering the carb hole during lighting up an unlit bowl increases the fuel/air ratio so essentially one would be inhaling more butane than bud gases and vapors.

That's why if I have to smoke a bowl, I usually cover the carb and toke the flame only less than a second before removing the lighter and "feathering" the carb hole to get the best ratio of burn to air ratio. Kinda like carb on/carb off repeatedly while taking a hit.

And people think vaping is complicated! Bowls and bongs are just as bad.

IF you want easy, roll a joint in some healthy rolling paper.

:bongrip:

As far as I know covering the carb hole during lighting up an unlit bowl increases the fuel/air ratio so essentially one would be inhaling more butane than bud gases and vapors.

That's why if I have to smoke a bowl, I usually cover the carb and toke the flame only less than a second before removing the lighter and "feathering" the carb hole to get the best ratio of burn to air ratio. Kinda like carb on/carb off repeatedly while taking a hit.

And people think vaping is complicated! Bowls and bongs are just as bad.

IF you want easy, roll a joint in some healthy rolling paper.

Lol except then the paper runs or something

I think if you can't spark a cherry with a second or less of flame the weed isn't finely ground enough or its too moist. Just a personal preference though.

Back
Top Bottom