What am I doing wrong

That’s your main problem. Your medium isn’t normal soil. It requires a much low PH value for the roots to absorb the nutrients. It get’s some of them, but not others. The ones it doesn’t absorb remain and build up as salt. At some point your roots stop absorbing anything (locked). You need to flush (reset) and PH at 5.8 with full nutes on your final watering. Do you know how to flush?

I see light burn or stripes, too many nutes and root rot. Back up your lights and lower nutes to match your light rating....other words if lights are 750w set you upper limits on nutes 750-800. A 1ft plant is a 100 watt plant, 2ft 200 watts and so forth. Rippled leaf edges say too many nutes. Match you lights and nutes up, raise lights until plant say I want more and your problems will go away.

This would be my advise.
Doc Bud: High Brix Q&A With Pictures | 420 Magazine
Hi guys I’ve at the end of my ropes right now and don’t know what is going on. I am a medical patient and decided to grow my own and at now on my 3rd crop and it’s still shit and same things seem to happen every time and it ends up leaving me with crap medicine. I started using the Autopot system and it didn’t work out then went to the top drip system and still didn’t do shit and now I switched from cocoa to promix and started hand feeding and now that I’m ready to swap over to flower the same problems arise.
6.3ph
Tap water 120ppm
Remo feed chart
Promix soil in 4gal pot
Veg 315w cmh
Flower 750w gavitas
Veg temp 76-80•
Flower temp 78•
Humidity veg 60-80
Humidity flower 53-56
Feed feed water
veg room has air intake and exhaust (recirculated in house )
Flower room sealed with a/c and co2 (not a burner)
Yields are huge but the plants look like shit and don’t ever dense up with low thc. Now it’s starting again with my 3rd grow and thought I was doing great but now showing signs of crap again. I’ve started from seed all 3 times trying various strains (work great in friends places). It attacks the big fan leaves first I’ve posted about this before and tried a few recommendations that were dishwater like lowering my remo nuts but that made it worst so maybe someone else has a different theory
This would be my advise.
system !!
Other thing is, my tap water is (like yours) 120ppm most of the time, which is good, but It has chlorimines and chloride, which I run thru a filter, to lower or remove. I also let my water set for 4-5 days before using, I'm on my 2d. grow using doc buds kit, and doubt very seriously, that I'll ever grow with another method. Good luck to you, and I'm subbed.

I would flood the plant with the most damage, collect the run off, and test it, see where that juice measures out at.
If the runoff is way higher than the nutrients going in are, you got a lock out of some kind.
If way lower, they may need more PPM's per feeding.
I do not know that nutrient line at all.
I used and loved Botanical Pure Pro Blend nutrients with either coco coir or ProMix BX and never worried about PH, as it was blended in perfectly.
Now I build my own organic blend, on the back of ProMix/cococoir husks and Dr.Earth additives.
Best of luck, I know how crazy they can make us.

Well with the help of a local grower we may have found the problem. My high/low temp and humidity has been all Over the map with the lights on and off. I’ve always checked the temps and humidity when lights were on and just now checked the stores memory and it showed at times my humidity was a high of 88 and low of 34 and temps showed high of 86 and low of 54. I have since installed heaters and better dehumidifiers to try and keep temps and humidity within a points and in the last 3 days they are showing less stress and damage so hopefully that was the issue and then I’ll start using my drip systems again or autopots.

They are regular plastic pots that were supplied with my auto pot kits. I flower with 4 gavita 750’s in a different sealed room but I have never ran them over 650w each. They seem to do great for the first 6 weeks and when they get about 5-8 weeks old they start this crap.
It's not the pots if your feeding correctly. I do well with 1 gal cloth pots and harvest about a QP a plant after dried.

I also think your pots are too small. Up-potting is easy to do however it may slow them down for a few days. :thumb:
Pots ain't got anything to do with growing good plants. Something's up with your water and nutrients. Don't use jug or bottled water! Use the cold tap water cause cold water holds more O2. Good airflow is important. Keep your lights off your plants at least 2.5'. and don't keep raising and lowering the lights.

More pics I just took
I always keep my pots on false bottoms. That way the pot ain't sitting in the runoff. Run your fresh water once. Do not refeed your plants with runoff water! Once that water is used and drains it's junk. False bottoms let the roots dry out well til next watering.

Pots ain't got anything to do with growing good plants. Something's up with your water and nutrients. Don't use jug or bottled water! Use the cold tap water cause cold water holds more O2. Good airflow is important. Keep your lights off your plants at least 2.5'. and don't keep raising and lowering the lights.
So you can grow just as nice a plant just as easily in a 1/2 gallon plastic pot as you can a 25 gallon fabric pot as long as you use cold tap water?
Good to know

So you can grow just as nice a plant just as easily in a 1/2 gallon plastic pot as you can a 25 gallon fabric pot as long as you use cold tap water?
Good to know
Of course. Better! not as big as yield but you don't need to use as much water so it lets the roots dry out nicely before next feed.

Of course. Better! not as big as yield but you don't need to use as much water so it lets the roots dry out nicely before next feed.
That's one of my plants out of a 1 gal cloth pot

Attachments

• IMG_20190902_194059792.jpg
    IMG_20190902_194059792.jpg
    677.5 KB · Views: 133
Dry roots is another way of saying dead roots.
You're going to use just as much water because you'll have to water 2 to 3x more often.

Why do you want to try to grow in a teacup? Makes growing more difficult for no reason unless you're trying to grow inside a PC case for some micro grow.
Can you do it? Sure, but why?

Dry roots is another way of saying dead roots.
You're going to use just as much water because you'll have to water 2 to 3x more often.

Why do you want to try to grow in a teacup? Makes growing more difficult for no reason unless you're trying to grow inside a PC case for some micro grow.
Can you do it? Sure, but why?
I'm not criticizing or knocking anyone what they do I'm just teaching my method that works outstanding for me is use 1 gal cloth pots smallest. I mix by the gallon and feed by the gallon. Everything's a gallon. I water with nutes about every 3 days. I saturate the soil and then it dry out, not alot but the top soil is dry to air out the roots so the cloth pots are more effective which takes about 3 days then hit em again. QP Everytime. That's my system. About 4 plants at a time u set 1000 watt. You think it's working?

Attachments

• IMG_20191023_162500774.jpg
    IMG_20191023_162500774.jpg
    760.9 KB · Views: 149
I'm not criticizing or knocking anyone what they do I'm just teaching my method that works outstanding for me is use 1 gal cloth pots smallest. I mix by the gallon and feed by the gallon. Everything's a gallon. I water with nutes about every 3 days. I saturate the soil and then it dry out, not alot but the top soil is dry to air out the roots so the cloth pots are more effective which takes about 3 days then hit em again. QP Everytime. That's my system. About 4 plants at a time u set 1000 watt. You think it's working?
I think when you got them big ass pots it holds shitty water in it and it continues. I don't like that. And these are as of right now. In about 2 weeks I'll show you the finished.

Attachments

• IMG_20191022_084711940.jpg
    IMG_20191022_084711940.jpg
    761.6 KB · Views: 134
I think when you got them big ass pots it holds shitty water in it and it continues. I don't like that. And these are as of right now. In about 2 weeks I'll show you the finished.
That's one plant!!! One gallon everything!

Attachments

• IMG_20191022_084813566.jpg
    IMG_20191022_084813566.jpg
    962.1 KB · Views: 143
Back
Top Bottom