What are you smoking now?

Great Job.... My man....it just makes you feel something alittle special doesn't it ?.. I think it's so status to grow your own meds..... Nobody else I associate with does...it's like were GODS.....it's makes me feel proud every smoke.....nice job..give yourself a pat on the shoulders for me bro...:hippy:

Ahh DUTCH TREAT.....I'm can nearly focus on this ty---ping..smooth skunky taste and a PUNCH IN THE MOUTH HIGH.....I'm damn wasted gonna stop now....word :hippy:

smoking some chem dog
chem_dog_7th_wk_flower_8.jpg
chem_dog_7th_wk_flower_3.jpg

Great Job.... My man....it just makes you feel something alittle special doesn't it ?.. I think it's so status to grow your own meds..... Nobody else I associate with does...it's like were GODS.....it's makes me feel proud every smoke.....nice job..give yourself a pat on the shoulders for me bro...:hippy:

Hey Now, CannaVince, just want to drop by and thanks and I have never felt so great using my own grown medication. And to hit a home run and do first grow that turn out to be some KILLER BUD. They are doing nicely in the jars going threw final curing. The clones I got from this first grow are thriving, drop by my journal.

I has a pineapple odor to me as I hit the jars air when I burp them. Better than any $100 1/4 Ive smoked in the last year for sure. :peace:
mod_2766_web.jpg

Here are my Mothers!

Hey born....yah I surely will stop by the journal my man....those girls look juicy...plump and ready to produce....can't wait to see them grown up....word buddy

mmmmm look tasty, did u grow it under a cfl?

These buds were from an indoor soil grow and flowered under 600w hps's.
No the best bag appeal but the taste and potency make up for it.
It starts out with a trippy cerebral high and then I get that nice and easy body buzz, kind of a soothing secure feeling but with no lock.

In fact, I bet it took me 30 minutes to write this! :laugh:

Thanks for the nice words bro.

Keep um hangin

Some of these~
MG_2704.jpg

It looks fantastic! I would love to try some of that! Sex Drive=3.8/5 LMAO that's what I'm talking about ha ha. All the pain med's they had me on zapped my SD for the 1st year and was the biggest reason for me to seek out other medicinal alternatives for my condition. Have you ever tasted it? Can it be eaten? I saw a video about how to smoke it and I thought heck I would just eat it. LOL Or would that be considered a waste of good medicine? It's basically 100% Trichomes right? I wonder what it tastes like.:welldone:

Lord Indica, it is very good. So far I'm only consuming it through smoking through a water pipe, no ice. Smooth as hell. I would imagine eating would last even longer, I have yet to try. Cooking with actual food or baking it to make brownies/cookies/cake will help deliver it to the body easily than swallowing straight up hash.

Thank you, ilikebike! Yes I do, the strain is 1024 (you missed the fine print on the pic). It's all good.

A whole lot of nothing. :/ *Howls forlornly* Ah, well... some century... You guys have shared some lovely pictures, by the way. Self-restraint is a b*tch, but beats the hell out of the alternatives at this point.

Back
Top Bottom