What are you smoking now?

Thanks for the compliments , wish I had a good camera so i could show how frosty this is.More pics to come still have vanilla kush to harvest. 4 tokes and you are medicated for hours .

Right now sampling some of these...hehe
My personal cross; Firestorm (Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel)

MG_2877.jpg

Cigarettes for now! Got less than 30 days,and I'm done with probation! Then on to some vanilla kush,and some bag seed that I got already jarred up waiting!:cheer:

100_08557.JPG

Bought an oz the other day. not sure what it is but it seems to be a variety of kush to me. Has alot of kush charistics like small tight buds, smells very strong almost smells like pepper to me when i open up the jar. the smoke is pretty smooth and they high is almost trippy if you sit there and smoke like 2 or 3 bowls out the bong, pretty sure things were gettin wavy for me. (also could have triggered a flash back lol) i get kinda burnt out on it when i come down but nothing another bowl pack cant fix! id give it an 8/10

Here is the bubble hash made from sugar leaves and tiny buds from 1 spicy white devil ,2 vanilla kush ,and 5 chem dog plants. I would guess around 20 grams give or take.Very easy to do and total labor time is about 6 hours worth every second.
bubble_hash_2.jpg
bubble_hash_1.jpg

Funny, just open email, you cought me smoking Sour Diesel. That pic is not the BB I grew, that's what it was titled, "blueberry", just happen to have some.

:tokin:

DSC_9897_1024x680.JPG

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom