What are you smoking now?

This will be chopped in the next few days...mr nice black widow :)
Bwsmall.JPG

mr nice shark shock,.... all gone! :bong:
DSC000369.JPG
SharkBud_3_.JPG

the hermi flowers are the banana shapes poking from the buds they range from white green yellow and purple. eat one and you can taste pollen the bad part is smoking a seed.

C99,chemdawg,purple god bud and super silver haze. Sorry no pics, haven't taken the time to learn how to post pics yet.
If you look at the fifth pic above on page. You will see green/yellow banana shaped appendages protruding from near the bottom of the bud. Definitely a hermaphrodite. Or maybe got really stressed during flowering stage. Looks nice otherwise.

yea they hermi on me twice i think i left them flower to long not sure why do they hermi any body know give me a shout:peace:

Yeah I would like to know why as well, because I started flowering my lady yesterday and I wouldn't want her to hermie while flowering. :bongrip:

I think was from flowering to long (over 60 days of flowering) but some strains take longer. I think the plant tries to save her self and knows its near the end of her life and produced a seed (or two) so when shes dies and falls over the seed can grow and bring her back to life. I never got that many seeds but kept them.But will this produce another hermie plant from that seed?

Sometimes genetics, sometimes environmental stress.
Too much heat, too close to the light, inconsistent lighting, light pollution, breaking branches, these are all things which induce hermaphrodites.
Generally you have to let a "normal"girl go way past ripe to get male flowers.
Hope that helps.

Your seeds will be females.
However they may be hermi's. All depends on true sexual orientation of mother(predisposition to hermie or not).

some strains are just prone to be or become hermies very easily I know The cut of NYC Diesel I have is really unstable and Hermaphrodite on me often I have yet to try the seeds Its just so easy to clone.

black widow was the one and only weed i got hallucinations from; got to try that in amsterdam, too. it was such a small coffee-shop, i couldnt find it again to get some more..

exceptional trip; ex-girlfriend that somehow ended up living in adam called me up, asked if i wanted to visit her. still in love with her today, and that's almost 20yrs ago when i've met her first..

Back
Top Bottom