What are you smoking now?

that blueberry looks amazing!

I'm smokin on some white widow right now, I decided to chop one plant about 3 weeks early due to lack of smoke and I can always use to space to cycle in more plants. I lost a lot of yield on it, but the potency is off the chain for being so immature. Calyxes haven't started to swell at all, but it gets you super ripped.. Can't wait to see it around week 10, it will be the best widow I've grown yet

Finally smoking my PPP !!

100_08832.JPG
100_08823.JPG

hows the ppp smoke man? I still have that bean I gotta get started.. I might be phasing out the white widow and wonder woman to make room for it

that blueberry looks amazing!

I'm smokin on some white widow right now, I decided to chop one plant about 3 weeks early due to lack of smoke and I can always use to space to cycle in more plants. I lost a lot of yield on it, but the potency is off the chain for being so immature. Calyxes haven't started to swell at all, but it gets you super ripped.. Can't wait to see it around week 10, it will be the best widow I've grown yet

Whats the rules on info about where the seeds came from? is that allowed?

oh yeah and I'm smoking some of the best smoke I've tasted and I'm 51! White Rhino!!!! and I can't find the camera! hope I do before the last nug is gone LOL

I can only wish I had a garden, for now I'm stuck with paying high dollar for my meds...which sucks because I already went bankrupt in 04 due to my health...I'm part way there though, I have all the equipment, but getting seeds is a problem and so is my state! oh so close to DC..but so far (* who knows when DC will ever get up and running with M.M) until then lets hope the money and Larry hold out! LOL

DSC031772.JPG

A little Blue Cheese
DSC031761.JPG

Time to crack open some feel good
DSC031691.JPG

I know my boy said the same thing, but with my history, I'm a bit noid LOL but I have to figure out a way, if anyone can recommend reliable companies an email or pm would be more than sweet, it'd make a brothers day! LOL peace

attitude seed bank is awesome you get free seeds with every order and usually good ones I'll show you some free ones from my last order.
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush11.jpg
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush08.jpg
these were free Samsara seeds crystal storm and alquimista ,also grew this vanilla kush which I got from attitude also.
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush07.jpg
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush09.jpg
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush05.jpg
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush04.jpg
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush041.jpg
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush051.jpg
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush061.jpg
barneys_farm_vanilla_kush01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom