What Are You Smoking These Days?

Yes, please :)

I was forced to smoke this today...

DSCN5896.JPG

I feel your pain...wish I could try some.:grinjoint:

Usually I smoke sum K but I finally got a hold of sum very kind n very good bud sum Silver Haze I jus wana thank all those ppl who grow dis n wuld u pls grow more kuz den it wuld b around a lot more

Spring break just got over. During break I had some AK47, Sage, Sensi Star, and Trainwreck. All legit, my boy in the UP had an operation going on. Trainwreck had to have been my favorite out of the herb but over all I would have to say the Bubble Hash was the best smoke, still got about .75 g left ;)

Spring break just got over. During break I had some AK47, Sage, Sensi Star, and Trainwreck. All legit, my boy in the UP had an operation going on. Trainwreck had to have been my favorite out of the herb but over all I would have to say the Bubble Hash was the best smoke, still got about .75 g left ;)

:clap:Now that's the way to let off steam during Spring break:partyboy:

ive been smoking some bubba kush for about the last 2 weeks now, best ive had in a while. i still have about .5 gram of my first grow left of some unknown fruity stuff that i smoke once in a while

schwag, 'er so I have deduced.
Seems the youngin's call it either schwag or Dro...

another 30-50 days and we'll see what they call It :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just had to share this:
From THMQ:
"MARKET ANALYSIS for AUGUST 2007
The kind index saw a drop in September, coming in at $437 - close to the YTD average. Conversely, schwag jumped $20 to a five month high of $103. Both the US and mids indices held steady, finishing close to the previous month's average, still well above YTD averages."

i got this shit that smells like fruit loops with a touch of pine, it's really good, two hits and i'm ripped. i'll take a pic tonight and as soon as it gets ok'd, i'll post it, maybe someone here can help me figure out what it is.

i got this shit that smells like fruit loops with a touch of pine, it's really good, two hits and i'm ripped. i'll take a pic tonight and as soon as it gets ok'd, i'll post it, maybe someone here can help me figure out what it is.

Does it also taste like Fruit Loops? I've got a strain like that right now too.

anyways right now im smoking some cannabis known around here as Hi-C or High-C depending on how you wanna spell it. it was being called berry blast cause it smells like berry's. but we changed it while burning some of it yesterday

Been smokin somethin my boy calls pink Hawaiian.....but other than that the regualars...the haze, piff, sour d, and the reggiez are aways around.

Its hard to find good stuff in my area anymore... it used to be plentiful... not sure what happend... i got some ok stuff i guess. Smells alright,,, little dark though

i just got ahold of some Snow White... OMFG.. this bud is coated with crystals galore! smeels sweet.. taste so good.. smoke great!! so high so high.

Back
Top Bottom