What Are You Smoking These Days?

Happens all the time around here
ain't no big thing :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not Bad smoke report, on the brick/Regs.
Big ol' stems
and lots of leaf left when it was pressed
But
not too seedy, 70/30 stripped to white seed.
Trichs are 80-90% amber. Turns out some nice kif.
Tastes sorta skunky after you get the crushed seeds and trash out of it.
A joint or a bowl gets me norml and keeps me there for 3hrs or better.

curently smoking on some homemade hash and some canadian indoors.

im really getting tired of the indoors i want it to get warm out we need some organic outdoors ;););)

A joint or a bowl gets me norml and keeps me there for 3hrs or better.

Can't complain about that. Good return on the investment. A QP of Mexican was always a good purchase for me...except after (for me) 5 or 6 months the flavor got kind of old...lol

That's a good idea. When you get sick of the flavor, turn it into something edible.

bubba kush and blue dream haze

;)

Wi are smoking good. Some fantastic strains and dedicated breeding have cranked out some new strains around here. White Russian is crossed with almost everything, which gets bland. Grandaddy purp is going for way too much as it's the best cured best tasting organic outdoor, a prize for this time of year. My strawberry cough is my morning toke and I'm starting 10 seeds of that, as well as the church, big bang, og kush, a mediocre haze and an ugly looking but amazing sativa grown 12' high indoors! Those are 11 to 1400 a qp, nothing seedy I've seen but then, that's not my thing, I'm sure it's around somewhere

BLue Dream = blueberry x haze
and
Blue Confusion = unknown

can enyone tell me what blue confusion is?

Nothing !!!! I lost my connection. I bought a quarter of a pound 4 years ago, broke it up, sealed it in Food Saver bags and froze it. The last of it went two weeks ago. It brought a tear to my eye. So, here I am thinking of growing my own. I'd prefer not to, but it seems to be the only option.

Why do they consider it a mistake to like to partake?

I bought a quarter of a pound 4 years ago, broke it up, sealed it in Food Saver bags and froze it. The last of it went two weeks ago.

You must just be an occasional user. 0.074 grams per day, on average. Do you vaporize? It was always bittersweet for me when I smoked that last hit of a QP. SOOOO sick of the flavor of that weed (I think I can still taste the last batch 20 years later), but wondering where the next flower was coming from...

No, I just did it on weekends. A pinch in a pipe. I have the old wiz quiz potential. Plus, I didn't know where my next source was, so I conserved. Now, I'm frigging bumming out.
If I had a steady source, I'd occasionally toke once an hour.

I'd occasionally toke once an hour.
:cheesygrinsmiley: Haha that one made me laugh.

Right on. I really admire thriftiness with Cannabis. :peace::passitleft:

Something called "Love Potion"..........

Back
Top Bottom