What do i do if i cant get papers

ok, ive gathered alot of information from this post.... Ive used everything from bible paper to a glass bong...... i had a friend who once rolled some weed in TIN FOIL and smoked it.... Within 10 minutes of reading about that light bulb vap, I had one made.... that is new to me and i am finna try it out also... ive used basically every method in here... this site kicks MAJOR ass keep up tha good work
P34C3 out,
LaTa,
xchasecx420

use a 12 oz coke can. dent in the middle part a little bit and punch some holes in it. this thread is hilarious. i have used all the ways everyone has said.

Hawker said:
lightbulb, not pipe

exactly, if u heat up the bulb of a light bulb it will start to melt. if u think im crazy try it and ull get black shit all over you

try this: get some plain white printer paper and tear it to what would be an oversized wrap. take it and wrap it around a pen. (thickness deppends on prefferance) slobber it up untill it will stick in a cylindrical fashion around the pen, then let it dry. when dry slide it off and pack it full of bud. be sure to brace the end. if done right, then the paper will hold very strong and you can pack multiple grams in a small space. when u pack it in use the pen u used to mold it and it will work perfect.

Back
Top Bottom