What does Tight Internal Stacking mean in regards to pot plants?

Flower formation, you want them to stack . If you notice two go one direction and two go the other , like a cross . You want those to stack close together to make one huge coke . I have a great example in the flower room where they didn’t stack close next to one that did . Maybe tomorrow I’ll update . Hope this makes sense

Coke is the new cola lol

Tight internodal stacking means really little space between nodes (less than 1” is always good) so each inch is another bud adding to the stack. If you have a 30” long branch with 1” spacing, you’ll get a big long cola bud. If you have a 30” branch with 6 inches between nodes, you’ll just have 5 buds on that branch so it won’t be densely packed.
Good lighting (with proper intensity) and good genetics mean a lot when it comes to this spacing.

Thanks for those answers. Is having the nodes too close together problematic? Is that is what is meant by density, or is density the compactness of the individual buds, or other? I've seen what is probably one of the most potent (and dense) strains anywhere get eaten by mould, while an AK plant beside it was unaffected.

So, is 'tight internal stacking' good, or sometimes, or usually?

Back
Top Bottom