What Fert should I use?

SmUrFx1028

I just ordered 2 auto flower seeds from Canucks seeds and this is my first ever attempt at auto in a new space i just built. Been 8 years since my last grow. I am hoping someone can help me with when i should fert and some recommendations of affordable nutrients to get. Basically brand new at this. Thank you :)

Hi SmUrFx1028

We always recommend our Sponsors, who are all legitimate companies producing quality goods. Also, it's thanks to like-minded companies like these that 420 Magazine remains a free source of news and information. Please support our mission by supporting them.

So please have a look at Remo. His nutrients are tried and tested by master growers. :Namaste:

I am using a very basic potting soil, i chose one that didnt have any added nitrogen or anything to it so i could make sure that when i do fertilize i dont burn them. i see so many different recommendations and none of them seem to align with each other. Feeling a little over whelmed of what to buy and when to add nutes

Be careful with the nutes with autos. What soil/medium you running? Lots of brands out there selling the same product just repackaged. I ran autos mostly on good soil and water, but I did run a few with Docs kit, and house and garden that did well. Just don't want to stunt them so whatever it is go light unless you have a good guide, for that strain. Even then autos can be very unique to handle until you know them a bit. Honestly, good soil is my recommendation.

This is the soil I got(seen below) as of now I have no nutrients bought. I’ve heard only add nutrients once it flowers I’ve also heard to add veg nutes a week after sprouting. I have low funds so I don’t want to completely botch my first try

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 71
I am using a very basic potting soil, i chose one that didnt have any added nitrogen or anything to it so i could make sure that when i do fertilize i dont burn them. i see so many different recommendations and none of them seem to align with each other. Feeling a little over whelmed of what to buy and when to add nutes

Ok, I see what you're running now I missed that. If you're in the UK I'm not sure what's on the shelves or available.

You'll need something cause that soil alone won't give you the best results.

I'l defer to the good folks across the pond to help you. Good luck. Sounds like you're past experience has taught you well in relation to burning them. Autos can be tricky. You'll be ok here though ;)

Ah, best of luck. I hear/read the Canadian military is allowing some mmj use? That true? It may have been the UK. Either way I'm very impressed with the people who made that call.

I'd have given anything to come out of a field OP and smoke a J. Rather then the gallons of liquor we drank....

I’ve seen a few people mention this. Has anyone used this and have an opinion?

Attachments

• 78B677D1-754A-4307-A49D-33089A850F2B.jpeg
    78B677D1-754A-4307-A49D-33089A850F2B.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom