What i need?

If I were you, I would lurk around this site for a couple weeks, check out some journals, ask some questions, read How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know and then you should have a fairly good idea of what you should have. And then once you actually start growing your learning curve will point straight up. Hope this helps.

If I were you, I would lurk around this site for a couple weeks, check out some journals, ask some questions, read How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know and then you should have a fairly good idea of what you should have. And then once you actually start growing your learning curve will point straight up. Hope this helps.
Is there a link that shows all the stuff i need to staet growing? like list all the things i need to grow successfully?

I started my grow with a couple cfl bulbs and a couple mylar emergency blankets and pieced the rest of the grow together along the way. There is no set list of stuff you will need cause every grow and grow style is different. Are you planning on a soil grow, Hempy grow, Coco, hydro, or something different? What kind of space are you working with, is it a stealth cabinet, a closet , or are you trying to put together a whole room?

Like HempRocket said, take a look around read some journals and ask some questions. This is the best place you could go to learn what you need to know to grow!

Sorry, just looked at the kit again and realized it's a hydro kit. Not sure if I would go hydro if you're not experienced at growing. To me hydro needs a little more attn than a soil, coco, or hempy grow.
:peace:

Im basically stealth growing in a closet, so i dont have too much space to work with. What would be the easiest route for me soil or what? And i just really want to make sure my plant is healthy with no bugs,sicknesses,and all that kinda stuff, i want to try to grow some good quality/healthy bud.If you recommend something to keep it healthy let me know please

As a potentail grower, you are going to get out of it what you put into it. This means lots of effort on your part learning the essentials. There are lots of resources on this site, but you have to put in the time to educate yourself. This is not meant to discourage you from asking questions, but to encourage you to be responsible for your success or failure. There is no magic setup or nutrients or strain. It comes from your level of desire and your willingness to work hard. HempRocket gave you a link to the site's tutorial on How to Grow. I would suggest that you read it several times to get a feel for how you want to proceed. Good luck to ya! :)

As a potentail grower, you are going to get out of it what you put into it. This means lots of effort on your part learning the essentials. There are lots of resources on this site, but you have to put in the time to educate yourself. This is not meant to discourage you from asking questions, but to encourage you to be responsible for your success or failure. There is no magic setup or nutrients or strain. It comes from your level of desire and your willingness to work hard. HempRocket gave you a link to the site's tutorial on How to Grow. I would suggest that you read it several times to get a feel for how you want to proceed. Good luck to ya! :)

To tell the truth i don't have much money to spare im just looking to grow a healthy and hopefully good Marijuana plant. So im just looking to see what i need to start growing, Cause im not 100% sure that at this point and time i have enough money to grow a healthy/worthy plant, So i was just wondering what i need to start growing and if i have enough cash to start growing then i will over-look the site plenty of times and get the hang of growing

To tell the truth i don't have much money to spare im just looking to grow a healthy and hopefully good Marijuana plant. So im just looking to see what i need to start growing, Cause im not 100% sure that at this point and time i have enough money to grow a healthy/worthy plant, So i was just wondering what i need to start growing and if i have enough cash to start growing then i will over-look the site plenty of times and get the hang of growing

It's probably better that you save a few bucks and spend the time learning more about what you want to do...

Back
Top Bottom