What is going on here?

Medicationist

Hey guys and gals- About 4 or 5 weeks into this grow I started noticing seeds forming in my Casey Jones, which I assumed was from residual pollen from my last harvest. I assume this because how developed the seeds are for such a young plant. Anyways, currently the grow just started week 6 and now I am seeing nanners popping out of the buds. I have no idea why this is happening, I thought plants won't produce nanners if it's already pollinated? I also don't understand why its getting nanners, my humidity is at 30%, temps stay at 80, 12/12, always hydrated and properly fed. No nutrient deficiencies what so ever. All plants are under 1000s. Seeds were feminized. The only thing I can think of that could have stressed them to this point is the cracks around the door letting light into the room, which wasn't a lot. (but my previous grow room had more light shining through and nothing hermed). Is this enough to produce nanners this aggressively? My biggest concern is Casey Jones, Northern Lights, Amnesia Haze, and Power Skunk ALL hermed, but non of my white widow have hermed in the slightest bit. Odd. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear some good knowledge :Namaste:

Wow, that's disturbing, I wish I could help. I have never had a hermie, a naner, or a seed in my girls. I'd click the search box empty, then you'll see advanced search, put nanners (or nanner, or banana/s) in the search keyword-box, with all option boxes checked and leave tags box empty, if you get too many results, try nanners in both boxes.

Hope this helps, the answers have to be here in 420 somewhere.:goodluck:

Yeah I was reading about them all day on tons of posts (using the search box), but from everything I was reading is the plant hermies to preserve genetics. In this case they already have seeds so I don't know why they need to do this. Every other post I was reading about didn't sound as severe as what I am experiencing :( I literally was picking out nanners for half an hour per plant. Anyways, I got complacent last grow because all I ever had was females from my feminized seeds. Then the one time I didn't check the fem seed was a male, and although I caught it really early in flower he still spread his pollen everywhere and still seems to be lingering around.

Back
Top Bottom