What is the best method of bud washing?

It pretty much accomplishes the same thing, but with the spliff method, the foaming goes on in the second bucket- dip the baking soda soaked buds in the lemon juice and peroxide, and they foam up pretty good, which is supposed to foam all the nasties out of your buds...
That is why there are so many Luddites out there in society. As soon as we perfect all the little points with any particular method making it work easily for us, someone comes along with something 'new and improved'.:).

Hey, some degree of Luddism is healthy. Been in a newish vehicle with one of those goofy touch-sensitive display panels instead of physical controls? FFS, talk about changing a thing just to say you did :rolleyes: . Its Winter, -22°F outside, you walk out to your car, start the thing, and decide to turn the windshield defroster on. At which point, you must remove your right glove (touchscreen), hope the @#%*ing thing is actually usable (-22°F) - and tap the "Climate" icon, then the windshield defrost function.

A person can do the same thing in an older vehicle without removing their glove, and without even looking at the controls (because they don't move - and they're always there!), slide two levers all the way to the right and flip the fan control lever up. Mom is in her 80s. Do you really want to meet her on a curvy two-lane highway when she decides to turn the seat heater on for her sore back, lol, if she has to look at the display... still looking... touch the screen HERE - oh, hit a bump, what is this, the radio? Hmm... Picture of a Monopoly house, my son said that goes back to the main screen... TAP... maybe it's this? TAP. Hmm... There's a picture of a cartoon person sitting in a chair. Do I press his back, or press the back of the seat? It's probably the latter. Yep, a slide thingy just appeared. I want it to get extra hot, so I slide the thing all the way over to the right, and—

<CRUNCH> You've just been hit head-on at a combined speed of 120 MPH (Mom drives ten miles an hour over the speed limit, because her time is limited ;) ) by someone who suddenly found that they were trying to drive while fully reclined :rolleyes: . . . .

Hey, some degree of Luddism is healthy. Been in a newish vehicle with one of those goofy touch-sensitive display panels instead of physical controls? FFS, talk about changing a thing just to say you did :rolleyes: . Its Winter, -22°F outside, you walk out to your car, start the thing, and decide to turn the windshield defroster on. At which point, you must remove your right glove (touchscreen), hope the @#%*ing thing is actually usable (-22°F) - and tap the "Climate" icon, then the windshield defrost function.

A person can do the same thing in an older vehicle without removing their glove, and without even looking at the controls (because they don't move - and they're always there!), slide two levers all the way to the right and flip the fan control lever up. Mom is in her 80s. Do you really want to meet her on a curvy two-lane highway when she decides to turn the seat heater on for her sore back, lol, if she has to look at the display... still looking... touch the screen HERE - oh, hit a bump, what is this, the radio? Hmm... Picture of a Monopoly house, my son said that goes back to the main screen... TAP... maybe it's this? TAP. Hmm... There's a picture of a cartoon person sitting in a chair. Do I press his back, or press the back of the seat? It's probably the latter. Yep, a slide thingy just appeared. I want it to get extra hot, so I slide the thing all the way over to the right, and—

<CRUNCH> You've just been hit head-on at a combined speed of 120 MPH (Mom drives ten miles an hour over the speed limit, because her time is limited ;) ) by someone who suddenly found that they were trying to drive while fully reclined :rolleyes: . . . .
Know exactly what you are talking about.

You forgot the problem on the road of the driver who spends minutes reaching over and punching, pushing or swiping icons on a screen and then without checking the road decides to see if they did it right by looking at the instrument cluster and pushing buttons on the steering wheel to fine tune the temp of the seat and the volume of the radio at the same time. Another <CRUNCH>.

I've never understood mixing baking soda and lemon juice, so they can neutralize each other...
makes no sense (to me, anyway)
When I do wash my buds, which isn't very often, I use this method from Spliff Seeds:
Spliff Seeds -Budwashing.jpg
I have a plant ready to be trimmed on Tuesday.

And I had an idea, because they haven’t been nit effected *touch wood*, I’m going to cheat and give her a good wash with the hose tomorrow while she lives, let her dry out through the day and chop her Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom