What is the best pH level? Also what temperature is the best for growing inside

Depends on your medium for ph, in coco, 5.8, for soil it's higher, I'm not certain but maybe 6.2. What medium are you using? Soil, coco, hydro?
I try keeping my temps below 25, by 30 it's too hot for my tent. Air fans, extraction fans and dehumidifier or humidifiers to help regulate the temperature and humidity.

Thank you for the advice, I am going to be growing in soil indoors in a tent. I am going to be transferring from a 1 gallon pot to 3 gallon pot very soon. does the soil need to be a certain pH level as well as the water that I give the plants? if so what is that level supposed to be?

Thank you for the advice, I am going to be growing in soil indoors in a tent. I am going to be transferring from a 1 gallon pot to 3 gallon pot very soon. does the soil need to be a certain pH level as well as the water that I give the plants? if so what is that level supposed to be?
In soil the ideal ph is 6.2 - 6.8. Some people shoot for 6.5 but you’re good in the range. Add your nutrients to your water and then adjust your ph within the range. Then water the plant.

let me try to clarify. Soil is usually factory adjusted to have a base pH of 6.8 or slightly higher. This is by design and needs no adjustment. In soil, the only reason we adjust the pH of our incoming fluids is to make any nutrients that we are supplying with that water, available to the plants. Most nutrient systems have a very narrow range of pH where they are available, and mathematically the most nutrients are the most mobile at 6.3 pH. If you are not yet using nutrients, there is no reason to adjust pH with your plain water.
Later when you do give nutes, by applying the nutes at 6.3 pH, the soil helps the nutes drift through the usable range in soil of 6.2-6.8 as it dries out and reverts to its dry base pH. As long as you come in every time at 6.3 pH, everything will work correctly.

Back
Top Bottom