What is the Perpetual Harvest Propagation Method?

"Each screen is 19" x 24" So put the four screens together and each 600 gets to shine on an area of green which is 4' x 3'- 2"." OK, a 19" x 24" rig would have 9 times 12 or 108 squares (2" squares) times eight plants = 864 squares (buds). Lets say 4 grams per square or 864 squares times 4 grams per square, which equals 3,456 grams or 121 pounds (28.45 grams to an ounce) or about 30 pounds after dry and cure. Is that closer? Of course, not every square is filled but the yield is more than 4 grams on the bigger buds.

Thanks PTSD.
I'll check the math tonight Trichomes but my squares are 4x4 or 2x4 these days. The 2" ones were a little small. And it is just a framework to tie things to. I probably have 30? Or less buds per screen. And I don't generally weigh stuff much so I don't know about that part either but no- no one could ever grow that much in that space. According to what I've read, I think if I could grow one pound per light I'd be super happy. I'll start weighing just to see. This is the first time I've had all eight screens going at once, as of a few days ago. I'm sure I've never had anywhere close to a pound before. Maybe a half pound. A pound would be more than I need so I would shut one light back down again if so.

Of course, what was I thinking. No way a space that size and two 600's could produce that much. Thanks so much.
Now, back to playing water boy - got some thirsty girls.

I must say that SCROG is awesome. I'm getting everything set up now for a 15 day cycle. Thanks people for the information. Here's a little eye candy of my girls....
20160703_221058.jpg

Back
Top Bottom