What is this? Brown stains on leaf

LeonardLunte

My first grow, Royal Dwarf Auto. Humidity 50-60percent, 28 degree celsius, 24/0 cycle, biobizz light mix and bio bizz grow. She is 16 days old and so far she is growing good. I spotted these the first time today and dont know what they could be. It looks like stains but I tried rubbing it and nothing happened.

Attachments

• _20200424_001555.JPG
    _20200424_001555.JPG
    522.4 KB · Views: 58
What medium is she in
Light type, wall draw, height
Ph level
Frequency of watering and feeding
biobizz light mix is soil, LED 150w, its about 18cm tall, ph of water with nutrients is 6.8 and i water everytime the top layer of the soil is dry (every 3-4 days) about 1 liter of water mixed with 1ml of bio grow. The light is 40cm away from the plant.

let's try magnesium deficiency... calcium deficiency presents with spots in the upper leaves. Mag deficiency is very common with RO water and LED light. CalMag+ is your friend, start supplementing lightly and the problem will not progress.
Ok, thank you! I ordered some Cal Mag now and it should arrive in the next few days, but the spots keep looking worse and it seems its spreading on to the leaf next to it. Im not sure how it even got to that point, since Im always checking my ph and my other plant doesnt have this issue, even though Im watering it with the same mixture. Is there anything I can do in the mean time before the Cal Mag arrives? Thx
IMG_8591.JPG

Raise you light up, its at more of a flowering height than veg, up to 65cm should be roughly appropriate.
I also raised my light to 60cm now, as I actually started noticing some light stress, thx for the tip! I thougt 40cm is appropiate because I saw peoples diaries with the same light at that height, turns out I was always looking at the flowering stage instead of veg lol

Back
Top Bottom