What is this?

420IS

found something growing on a leaf didnt wanna leave it on the plant but wanted to confirm if anyone can guide as to what is this thing... Plant has been flowering for a month a now.. Also all the branches on this plant are this dark purple shade... is there any deficiency?

It's a bud growing on leaf, not seen all time but not uncommon. You did right thing, let flower get all they can instead of a little shit pinching scraps of food, lol.. only benefit would be to show friends your cool mutant and wIn a photo contest had you left it on the plant.

Nice looking plant

Love the terra cotta!!! Growing in style! Love it!! I see you take care of yer girls! Nice ;)

Meh,, looks terra cotta from a drive by... seriously.. there's something about a girl in terra cotta (on a roof deck even).... that just says,, , smoke me.

Keep up the great work. Overcome, adapt, and improvise ;)

Mag....

It's a bud growing on leaf, not seen all time but not uncommon.

One of Soma's strains used to be known for that. I don't remember which one, but I think it had "Big Skunk Korean" or something like that in its ancestry.

i dont have Cal-Mag and cant get it where i am located.. any other substitute from everyday items that i can use
Hmmm dont take my word for it but i think i heard epsom salts arent a bad way to go?. Other than that i cant really help. Im a synthetic nutrients user

Back
Top Bottom