What kind of weed is this?

benybeny

Hi, I was wondering what kind of weed is this? Is it good or bad?

Thank you

DSC005781.JPG

DSC005751.JPG

Welcome, the weed doesn't look very good to me . . . how was the smoke?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA too funny :surf:

Queensboro Spooge:thumb:

Looks like Studebaker Halph

Thank you

DSC005781.JPG

DSC005751.JPG

At this point with no leaves or anything it would be impossible to tell if it is indica or sativa by appearance but I would say by its appearance that is rather airy and not very dense so I would think its probably some type of sativa bud.

I would think its probably some type of sativa bud.
or an indica grown with low light levels and not much nutes, then harvested early.

over the interwebz its basically impossible to tell what a strain is by looking at pictures of some buds.

smell taste and head are more important than look when trying to figure out what stock it came from.

I am curios why did the OP want to know anyways, if it was not awesome smoke?

Maybe not awesome but it may have an effect he likes and has smoked stuff like it before and just wants to know what kind of pedigree it has so he can spend his cash on buds of a type he prefers more cause I know I have purchased lower quality sativa over a higher quality indica just because of taste and the difference in the effects.

Maybe not awesome but it may have an effect he likes and has smoked stuff like it before and just wants to know what kind of pedigree it has so he can spend his cash on buds of a type he prefers more cause I know I have purchased lower quality sativa over a higher quality indica just because of taste and the difference in the effects.

It was okay, not the best I had.

this is why im wondering why OP wanted to know the strain..when they didn't even like it that much...?

Back
Top Bottom