What more can I do for these plants? Desperate

KatieDukes

So my plants have been tampered with but I am doing my best.. what more can I do for these Plants??? I water mornings every 2 to 3 days.. 1 is doing well but could be doing better and stronger. And the other 2 are really needing some help with growing faster and stronger! I give them Nutrients all three. I use E.B. Stone ORGANICS. used to use the Rose &flower food up until they needed different help and no I give them a little sprinkle of the Ultra Bloom Plant Food.

16327711874681043382386075676901.jpg

16327712207971206547949123766810.jpg

16327712838878907137004396511854.jpg

16327713021399092388542835689444.jpg

16327713266087851787816769225147.jpg

16327713534447517931862829997108.jpg

16327713654673333217482680806243.jpg

16327713812324570987920433883223.jpg

16327713940681042168388199416930.jpg

Hey Katie wow yeah they look pretty fantastic, grow them out for now…. I mean yes you can add nutes and such but they are not going to grow into monsters since they are this far along into flower cycle already. Once you are this far along the plant does not grow taller - its all about building fat flowers buds now and that progress happens ever so slowly.

weed plants love a light and airy soil mix that’s filled with nutrient goodies - native soil tends to easily compact with repeat water sessions

for next year start plants indoors about 6 to 8 weeks before your outdoor growing season begins, use topping or lst, training, and supercrop while indoors, microbe boosts every 2 weeks like real growers recharge

dig larger holes, improve your native soil, hugelkulture with rotten wood in bottom of holes, add chicken manure, humus & kelp, add aeration - perlite, pumice, rice hulls, top dress with well aged mulch

another option might be add aeration and use Geoflora organic dry mix nutes, mix into soil and then top dress with GF dry mix every 2 weeks and water in. There are 2 different formulas so you need 2 bags (one for veg cycle and another one for flower cycle) since the plant has unique nutritional requirements for the 2 distinct phases of growth

Whatcha growing - are these photoperiods, autoflowers or bagseeds that you found?

Hey Katie wow yeah they look pretty fantastic, grow them out for now…. I mean yes you can add nutes and such but they are not going to grow into monsters since they are this far along into flower cycle already. Once you are this far along the plant does not grow taller - its all about building fat flowers buds now and that progress happens ever so slowly.

weed plants love a light and airy soil mix that’s filled with nutrient goodies - native soil tends to easily compact with repeat water sessions

for next year start plants indoors about 6 to 8 weeks before your outdoor growing season begins, use topping or lst, training, and supercrop while indoors, microbe boosts every 2 weeks like real growers recharge

dig larger holes, improve your native soil, hugelkulture with rotten wood in bottom of holes, add chicken manure, humus & kelp, add aeration - perlite, pumice, rice hulls, top dress with well aged mulch

another option might be add aeration and use Geoflora organic dry mix nutes, mix into soil and then top dress with GF dry mix every 2 weeks and water in. There are 2 different formulas so you need 2 bags (one for veg cycle and another one for flower cycle) since the plant has unique nutritional requirements for the 2 distinct phases of growth

Whatcha growing - are these photoperiods, autoflowers or bagseeds that you found?
Uhmm typse terms are unknown to me. But if it helps and sweet those questions.. I got them all at Organicann dispensary in CA! The three smaller ones as a gift a while back... Got the bigger one most recently from the same place all Clone babies. Monthss ago so they should all be as flowered as the Tall nice one right..?

I am going to mention that my brother also has some plants back here he think harvested some from seed and some were clones and those are totally different story than mine they are all big and have beautiful buds on them very tall not very bushy tho.. some pictures of My brother's but in big black round cloth bags... Mine are in the ground in my backyard and have been tampered with a bit and yes the dirt is Clay-like I know but they still r strong and grew this much! They just need a lil bit of help now! :)

IMG_20210927_203535.jpg

IMG_20210927_203144.jpg

IMG_20210927_203129.jpg

IMG_20210927_203111.jpg

Also yes I have been here when I first had problems with these plans I came to this website this app and got a lot of really good ideas especially about the dirt and they were improving so much around then but I was told gGeo Flora nutrients are the way to go but Amazon bought would've taken too long I'd thought. So I used what I could.

Now I wish I'd just gotten 5he geoflora!! Dangit! Hah. So which Geoflora nutes u think would be best for these guys and in liquid form or powder..?

Again thankyou so so so much for helping me out and taking time to do so! :)

Uhmm typse terms are unknown to me. But if it helps and sweet those questions.. I got them all at Organicann dispensary in CA! The three smaller ones as a gift a while back... Got the bigger one most recently from the same place all Clone babies. Monthss ago so they should all be as flowered as the Tall nice one right..?
Sorry I HAD 1 more small plant like those other two but lost him recently! :( Still hasn't sunk in I guess!

Okay so the stuff I have been using just more of it and water or would you suggest different better nutes?

Thankyou!! :) I super appreciate the help I'm new to this in a way :)
Same water/feed mix, just more of it to make sure all the roots get a drench
You could do it over the course of a day to allow the water to soak in thoroughly - clay is a bugger
I think you'll see a growth spurt in a few days - let us know

So my plants have been tampered with but I am doing my best.. what more can I do for these Plants???
Not sure what you mean by "...plants have been tampered with..." but stop cutting all the fan leaves off. I see them laying on the ground all around the plant. The plant needs the starches and other foods that photosynthesis produces in the leaves. Some growers call the leaves the "plant's solar factories". Plus the leaves are part of the storage and if needed the plant will pull nutrients and starches/sugars from the leaves.

The others in the group will be able to help you get the plants through to harvest. They can make suggestions on other nutrients to buy and how to use them.

If you are planning on another outdoor grow for next summer now is the time to start planning and doing some of the work. You could put organic material all around the area. This will keep weeds from starting up. Put organic material around the plant after the next watering and that will help reduce the evaporation so the soil does not dry out as much. Add more after the harvest and let it sit. Nature will be working on breaking it down so the nutrients are released into the soil.

Next spring add some more. When time to start planting comes select where your young plants will go and just in those areas do you have to turn the soil over. Mix in the organic material. The micro-organisms in the soil will appreciate the extra foodstuff.

Uhmm typse terms are unknown to me.
Just to get you started......

"hugelkulture" is a type of compost pile. Just break up sticks and small branches and place on top of the soil. Cover with smaller pieces of organic material, maybe a layer of soil to get the micro-organisms into the mix, and possibly give it one dose of water if there is no rainfall. Keep layering until as high as the gardener wants and then start somewhere else. I have been doing this for years and just called it "layer composting". Where ever I had done this would be a walkway through the garden for a season or two and then I would turn it over and start a new walkway somewhere else.

"photoperiods, autoflowers or bagseeds that you found"...Photoperiod and autoflower are types of Marijuana plants and the words refer to how the plants determine when the right time is to start flowering.

"bagseeds..." are one way of finding 'free' seeds, usually of unknown quality and strain.

Every time you come across a word or term you are not familiar with just use the search function on this message board to look it up. And look up terms with a google search though, in my opinion, better search results can be had by using a desktop or laptop computer than with 'google' on a cell phone.

Alright alright I'd like to purchase what I know will help out my plants to bloom. They
You could do it over the course of a day to allow the water to soak in thoroughly - clay is a bugger
Ah yes ok! Awesome. And my goodness the clay is a b""""! But they are still trying and that's wha matters so I shall help keep them alive long as I can it's important! Thankyou so much for the advice!! I'm a newbie obviously and appreciate this very much. I'll take all the help and advice I can get

So GeoFlora though if I do end up going with anything or this brand perhaps. Amazon's choice! Which is in the picture below!

Screenshot_20210928-210933.png

Not sure what you mean by "...plants have been tampered with..." but stop cutting all the fan leaves off. I see them laying on the ground all around the plant. The plant needs the starches and other foods that photosynthesis produces in the leaves. Some growers call the leaves the "plant's solar factories". Plus the leaves are part of the storage and if needed the plant will pull nutrients and starches/sugars from the leaves.

The others in the group will be able to help you get the plants through to harvest. They can make suggestions on other nutrients to buy and how to use them.

If you are planning on another outdoor grow for next summer now is the time to start planning and doing some of the work. You could put organic material all around the area. This will keep weeds from starting up. Put organic material around the plant after the next watering and that will help reduce the evaporation so the soil does not dry out as much. Add more after the harvest and let it sit. Nature will be working on breaking it down so the nutrients are released into the soil.

Next spring add some more. When time to start planting comes select where your young plants will go and just in those areas do you have to turn the soil over. Mix in the organic material. The micro-organisms in the soil will appreciate the extra foodstuff.

Just to get you started......

"hugelkulture" is a type of compost pile. Just break up sticks and small branches and place on top of the soil. Cover with smaller pieces of organic material, maybe a layer of soil to get the micro-organisms into the mix, and possibly give it one dose of water if there is no rainfall. Keep layering until as high as the gardener wants and then start somewhere else. I have been doing this for years and just called it "layer composting". Where ever I had done this would be a walkway through the garden for a season or two and then I would turn it over and start a new walkway somewhere else.

"photoperiods, autoflowers or bagseeds that you found"...Photoperiod and autoflower are types of Marijuana plants and the words refer to how the plants determine when the right time is to start flowering.

"bagseeds..." are one way of finding 'free' seeds, usually of unknown quality and strain.

Every time you come across a word or term you are not familiar with just use the search function on this message board to look it up. And look up terms with a google search though, in my opinion, better search results can be had by using a desktop or laptop computer than with 'google' on a cell phone.
Thank you

Your awesome thankyou!

Alrighty so today I have started using more nutes on them babies and a good water down. You think it's best to spread out the nutes and water throughout the day perhaps...? Or just all at once in the mornings?

Thankyou!!

Do you think this is ready for flush and pull to hang and dry.? Only asking cause those who have seen it in person say it's ready to go

IMG_20210929_104347.jpg

IMG_20210929_104302.jpg

IMG_20210929_104253.jpg

You do not need to flush in soil and no, they don't look ready to me
See the buds fatten in the next few days and carry on, as at the moment they are rather stunted
When they are surprisingly swollen and covered in sugar, usually a week after that :cool:
Keep me posted
Okay awesome that's kinda what I was leaning towards. My brother said something about the hairs being orange and that it would be a good time good time to flush the nutrients and then hang them up to dry... But his opinion and thankyou!

Back
Top Bottom