What size pot for autoflower?

Greencheezit

As I have seen many different ways to pot-re-pot your pants I am wondering what size pot should transfer my autoflower into when it gets passed the seedling stage ? Should I gradually increase pot size or go straight to a 5 or bigger or smaller please let me know what you think

Im no pro. I have done a few autos my self . from my understanding do not trans plant. Start in final pot. Are you outside or inside? Is it indica dom. Or sativa dom. ? Check my outdoor indoor link down below . I have few autos outside now in 10gal. Fabric bags. Indoor I would use 5gal. Prob. Last year I did auto ak-47 canuck seed bank seeds and she was 6+ feet tall. Hope that helps lol

We really need a picture of your setup so we can see what kind of room you’re working with. The amount of room you’ve got will dictate what size pot you should use. Generally it is recommended to start autos in their final pot, but I’ve seen people transplant autos without ill consequences. You just have to be very careful to not disturb the root system.

Its inside doing a closet grow till my room is finished

Attachments

• 20190814_232953.jpg
    20190814_232953.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom