What size tent and grow light

marshmellow58

Hi all my fellow Bud's.
New guy here, Not new to herb, new to forum, and growing. I am looking at doing some personal grow. I am limited on space (sort of) I am thinking on a 4x2x72 tent with 2 300 watt led grow lights. How many plants will this support? Any and all input will be welcome. Happy to be here, I am sure you will be hearing from me again.

I am not a expert on autos never run them bc i like fem so i would ask a auto pro, and if its soil how big are yiur pots and do you plan on training them, LST?

Well the pots I figure 3 to 5 bigger pot bigger grow? As for training this would be learn on the fly. Have to learn more about that. Have to start somewhere.

Google LST CANNABIS and you will get a lot of readings
ba538da4c44d13cb7841f8625d37cf8f.jpg

you could run 4 autos in there with leds 3 gal pots and have plenty of room but i would only do 3 autos if you lst and 2 if you super crop

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you want to go one plant. Then grow something like this ;) she still has another couple of weeks veg before I will flower her.

420-magazine-mobile1762591231.jpg

420-magazine-mobile311510370.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Wow nice plant what strain? And any plant training you plan on doing from here? I have a girl about that size in a 5 gallon smart pot, and I just recently pulled all my upper branches out and down to expose center of my girl. She has been topped and dimmed along the way but have nice stems, very thick.

Sent from my Robin using 420

Back
Top Bottom