What strains are best for LST?

BeatManGG4

Hey guys,
I'm almost through my first grow and excited to get started on the next one already! I have been looking up seeds alot lately but haven't pulled the trigger on any yet. I learned so much through my current grow, particularly how many factors effect grow, size, strains etc. I personally like Gorilla Glue #4 and would love to grow it. The thing is, I am limited on space. I have a 4'x2'x5' tent and two 1000 watt LED's (The amazon 69.99 special ones) I don't really wanna do auto's due to the lower yields produced. Most say only a couple ounces (I smoke like 2 ounces a week) I would like to get way more than that. Ideally a pound or more is my goal.(I know i need to get a better setup for that js)
So my main questions are; Which strains grow best in a LST type tent grow? Which ones produce the best yields with high thc content? Any thoughts on GG#4? I like uplifting, energizing type bud best, but honestly it all helps me! Thank God for Mary J!

You'll be limited by your lights, bout the best you can hope for is 1.5g per from the wall watt. Reality more like .5g per wall watt starting out just learning. Those probably pull 100w each so 200 total watts.

Good grow with proper LST maybe 100 grams 150 if you're lucky.

Make sure your tent blocks 100% of the light if you go photoperiod.

I'd go like Zkittlez Auto, topped at 6th node, LST the limbs so they stay flat and open. Mega Crop is a good inexpensive nute.

I just got 8 zips off one Zkittlez Auto in 90 days doing that. Using 450w of light though.

GG LST good if you get good genetics. With a 2x4 space Your looking at around 8oz for a good run. Yes you might get a little more if you know what your doing and have the right genetics along with good equipment. I would for sure scrog that plant or plants and try to gett as much top weight that 2x4 space can give. Top weight is always more then bottom scrog life... P.S great post Apoc tip my hat to ya sir.
:passitleft:

if you have time you could always manifold/main line though its not low stress training lol you butcher them .. i just started one yesterday if you want to copy my run ill show you the cuts

Lava freeze

before
P1080811.JPG

after cut @ third node all other growth bar two top feeding leaves removed

After

P1080867.JPGP1080868.JPGP1080869.JPG

the idea is given each top the same nutes

traditional-vs-main-lined-explanation-sm.jpg

That's cool. Haven't come across that method yet. I like it. I did see one that almost looked like a bonzi tree which was pretty cool looking. Prolly to advanced though for me. I will look more into the main lining thing though for sure. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom