What synthetic urine is the best?

Re: What synthetic Piss is the best?

i've used dr greens "agent x with great results,same thing plastic bottle with a heat tape,i throw up on the dash of my truck with the defroster on full blast to heat it up on the way to piss,put in my sock and i'm home free,,,,

We love the Dr. Green's Agent X so much that we've dropped everything else, and at $19.99 it's easy to keep one on hand.

I have passed test for work and school. DOT and regular 5 panel testing it works every time. They actually use synthetic urine to calibrate the machines they use to test human urine.

Just read the instructions and never buy a box that is not shrink wrapped. When you put on the hand warmer just make sure its on the side that does not have the temp strip on the container. Pour it in first then set the cup down and piss into the toilet. make sure the temp reads 98-100 and your golden.

When you first warm it up for 10 seconds do not warm it up again it will be at temp by the time testing is done. Just make sure you stop by a bathroom before you get to the site and make sure the temp is right if not make the adjustments and move on with it. good luck and just follow the instructions and you will be good.

I have never used anything else but these two and would not risk anything else..

They just use the same procedure as they do for HAZMAT drivers. I used QF 6.1 for Truck driver jobs and passed every time. You will be fine just follow the instructions. and you will have to find a way to secure it to your body.

me being a guy i just bought an extra large jock strap and stitched it up enough to hold a bottle of the piss and was golden, it actually pulls up close and keeps it nice and warm, Body temp on three sides and the heating pad on the other..and then put a pair of underwear on top of that and keep is it snug..and you cant tell the difference.

can you heat the same bottle ore than once to practice with the temp

Yes most synthetic urine's can be heated repeatedly without compromising its quality.

Since labs are kind of on to the fact that people use synthetic urine these days, are they looking out for how it smells?
Also, has anybody had experience with additives? My brother used an additive from UrineLuck.com that worked for him but didn't work for his girlfriend.
And finally, I do have a clean source of urine available to me in the form of my wife, but am wondering if anybody knows whether they would see that it's a) female urine and or b) she's taking birth control. I asked about this on another thread but nobody's answered yet, which might simply mean everybody knows it's not a good idea but I wanted to throw it out there again.
I'm currently detoxing, as of course that would be the best option, but I've got a job interview tomorrow and another the next day and for all I know it'll come up sooner than is good for me.

Not to tout our own horn or anything :volcano-smiley: but our Sub Solution synthetic urine is considered the best on the market by many, for several reasons. To name a few:
- Never been detected as synthetic urine at a lab (only low quality formulas will have these problems, and rest assured ours isn't one of them)
- Fastest heating method on the market. You can heat it up almost instantly using the heating powder included. So if you're below the right temperature when leaving your sample, you're not screwed and can instantly fix it.
- The Clear Choice brand has been in business since 1993.
- Sub Solution actually smells and behaves like real urine does as well. As natural as can be.

You can check it out at our website testnegative.com.

I have random drug testing at work, so I never know when I might get the call. I currently have monkey whizz but have never used it in a lab. I bought some cheap at home and it passed but that doesn't mean it can hold up to a lab test. My question is how long can you keep it, and I work outside, so I have to keep it in my clipboard thing, but it obviously isn't in a climate controlled environment so will it still work after being cooled down and heated up? TestNegative, does your product still perform as advertised after repeatedly being cooled down and warmed up by mother nature?

So I wanted to post about my experience getting drug tested for a new job, that was VERY important for my career. In the original brochure, drug testing was mentioned as a prerequisite. The first thing I did was buy a xstream synthetic urine kit from Amazon because it had good reviews and was cheap ($13). Then, after thoroughly researching different brands and reading others' reviews countless times, I decided to purchase sub solution as well. I really liked the idea that the powder can get it heated up to temp instantly, and I had not seen any other brands that offered this. It also had what I considered to be the best reviews on several sites. Spending 75+shipping seemed expensive, but if it could guarantee that I would pass, any amount of money was worth that to me. This kit also claimed to pass the validity tests for urine (ph, specific gravity, creatinine(NOT CREATINE, these are not the same), uric acid, urea, etc).

My original plan was to quit completely, but with moving to a new state and all my other stressors, this proved too difficult to follow through with. I have been a daily smoker (multiple times a day) for 15 years...God knows how long it would have taken me to detox naturally, too long to pass! So I also had ruled out detox drinks for this same reason- they only appear to work for people who are occasional users. However, a friend used this method which I will review below for everyone's benefit.

So, the company who hired me runs a background test, which I pass, and never brings up the drug test again. So here I'm thinking, "sweet! Don't even have to worry about this!" I go in for my first day, complete all the paperwork for HR, and still no mention of the drug test. So now I'm convinced I'm Scott free. After lunch, an employee tells me to head back to HR. So I head there, to find out SURPRISE I have a drug test! And she's called the center to tell them I'll be right over. Now, I don't have either synthetic urine with me because I had gone over the options multiple times and I never expected to be asked to do it the first day. It's PRE-employment! So I shit a brick because I know my actual urine would never pass and that using an adulterant is a great way to get caught. Fortunately, I had time to run back to my house, grab the sub solution, and run back to the testing place. At my house, I read the instructions and mixed the water with the powdered urine in the container that came with it. That mixed fine with no clumping (directions said to put the powder in first I believe, so follow the directions!) I also put on a bathing suit bottom over my underwear, and put the bottle between my undies and my bathing suit bottom between my legs. I put the temperature strip away from my body, and made sure I could walk ok. My pants were fairly tight, but I couldn't change them or else that would have been a dead giveaway that I went home. I raced back to the testing center. Even without the powder to heat it up, the urine was at 94 degrees according to the bottle (checked in the parking lot). It was a hot day out (close to 100) and I was sweating bullets, so this probably helped keep it at temp. I put the heating powder in my bra, because I thought they would have me empty my pockets. Turns out, this girl leads me back to a regular bathroom (working sink, no blue coloring in the toilet) and lets me take my purse and doesn't ask for me to empty my pockets! I was dressed professionally and trying to act as nonchalant as possible. The bathroom also had a vent fan going which made me less nervous about making noise shaking up the urine. Talk about ideal conditions! I took the urine out and the temp had dropped to close to 90. I added a TINY bit of the powder since it was already so close and got it back to 94. I poured it in the cup and the temp strip on their urine specimen cup looked like it was too low (under 90). So I added more powder to the actual urine cup and swirled it around. You could instantly feel it heat up. It was back up to temp, so I put my stuff away and rushed to give it to her so it didn't lose any heat. She read the strip and checked the box that it was the right temp (between 90 and 100). It definitely looked like urine with the foam, but I didn't notice a urine smell. However, I was also freaking the fuck out so I wasn't sitting around sniffing it. She had me initial two smaller test tubes she divided it into, and threw away the rest! I was like...nooo! That's expensive urine (in my head lol)! I felt pretty good about using the fake urine- it was clearly the best alternative!

The next 10 days were hell! I kept googling online how long it takes to hear back from a drug test (my testing was not done at the collection facility, it was shipped somewhere) and I had read it could be over a week if it was positive. However, the company's website said that kind of test would take 1-3 days to get the results. The receipt I had been given identified the type of test they gave (9 panel WITHOUT ph/oxidants). I Googled the test model number to find this out. I also figured out that this meant they were only testing for the presence of drugs, not actually testing to see if the urine was real. Since most sites report that urine is only subbed/adulterated about 5% of the time, it probably wasn't worth it for my new job to shell out extra money. Not to mention they snuck it up on me! This made me feel better, for a day, but I was still really freaked out. I was waiting from an email or visit from HR saying they had to terminate me. I kept thinking "what if the lab tech suggests extra testing for validity?" Or some crazy exception along those lines. This is the downside of not just sobering up naturally! But I just had to fake it like everything was cool. Turns out most labs test up to 15000 samples a day, and some more. A person is not personally conducting each test, a computer is and a person (medical review officer) is verifying that the computer was right.

So now I feel safe to say that I have passed using SUB solution! I am probably going to buy another one to have on hand. The nice thing is that it is not premixed so you can store it anywhere. I still wonder if it truly would have passed if my company had ordered the validity tests...so I can't help anyone with that part!

Now, on to my friends experience with QCarbo32 detox drink. My other friend, John, claims he uses this drink each month to pass his drug test for his parole officer. John smokes once a day a very small amount to help keep his thc metabolites low. So I passed on this information to Val, my other friend. She is an extremely occassional smoker, but she was in Colorado 3 weeks before the test, smoking and eating edibles nonstop for 4 days. And then 3 days before her test she took ecstasy (she knew the test was coming...not the best idea!) So she follows his instructions (the same as the bottle) to drink the morning of, drink a lot of water, pee a few times and then go. She said, as others have said that her pee was neon green practically, and was still pretty bright by the time she peed for the test (hers was at quest. Mine was not at a chain). So whatever, she's done. Less than 48 hours later she hears back from the HR lady saying "we have a problem" (my nightmare!!!) And that the sample was "Too dilute" to be able to render a valid result. So, her company clearly did spring for the validity testing. The HR lady told her she had to take ANOTHER test the next morning or they wouldn't hire her.(side note: my friend Kim said that her sister had failed a drug test for the same reason even though she didn't use drugs. The people told her not to drink so much water and to be retested. So this DOES happen for legit reasons) Val had already passed home tests for thc the week before, and by this time the ecstasy was out of her system (it had been 5 full days). So I told her she should use her own piss at this point since she had been testing negative and isn't a regular user. So far, so good for her! It has been 3 days since the test and she has started work. Considering how quickly she heard back from the HR lady last time, I would say she's in the clear as well. So, my conclusion is that I would not recommend using ANY detox drink or dilution method. They can measure dilution using specific gravity AND creatinine and I don't think a cheap drink will fool machines. My buddy on parole does a test where it says on the cup if he passed or not, so he actually has easier drug tests than people just trying to secure a job! SMH. Pre-employment drug testing is illegal in canada. For a reason! They have no probable cause!

I want to thank everyone brave enough to write a review about these products! The Internet has saved me again and again in this predicament, and it is because of people like you! Please, if you post asking questions or giving your own story (without the results), make sure to post what actually happened (did you pass?!). It is only fair. People took time to soothe your anxiety and answer your questions, the least you can do is return the favor. I am going to copy and paste this review onto multiple sites to help spread my experiences. So if you see it, please know it's a real review. I wouldn't have typed ALL this if it wasn't. Best of luck to my fellow stoners. Break the stereotype: get good jobs and become successful and hopefully 20 years (or sooner!) From now we can change these arcane policies. Drug tests discriminate against stoners! Don't let anyone tell you anything else. Check out California's NORML site for detailed info on drug testing, detox times, and other important info.

Very well put Dex.
I passed an random (very questionable) more than 20 people in a plant of around 100. The questionable part it was on site 1st time, lot of people and no apparent reason. Had a few people just walk out and quit. Anyway I was ready when called I had some quick fix 5.7.1 that was at least 2+ years old. I had put it in lunch box just in case. I had looked it up online and said its good to use. Didn't have time anyway.
Heated in microwave lucky no one around. Went to HR seen whoever led me to bathroom gave sample signed and havent heard anything so we be good and F#@# them.
It should be none of their business what I do at home. Never went to work high, never would get high at work. Kind of pisses me off but what can you do. We had a health screening about 2 months before and I really wonder about what they told the company. I wont volunteer my blood next time, don't trust or paranoid who knows.
We can beat any urine test just need time to warm it up.
Good luck to all.

I second this. The Sub is really the next gen synthetic urine with its self-heating vial. All others are good as well but the trick is how to heat them.

The Sub-Solution ranked at the No. 1 place in the 2017 synthetic urine comparison. Guys at StonersRetreat went all scientific on it, you can read their Sub-Solution review.

Yeah, and the company being in business since 1993 speaks volumes.

Woo Hoo :party::party::party: I've been worrying all week waiting for results from my drug screening but no worries... sub solution did the trick for me as well. I did use the heat activator and it worked great !! I was nervous as a jacked off tom-cat all week but now that I know I will never go back to flushing or any of the other b-s, Fake pee is the way to go. By the way my sample absolutely went to the lab in case anyone wonders if it makes a difference. Anyone worried about passing for work, spend the money and watch your temps...as long as you are between 90 and 100 and they sign off then go home spark one up and relax.

I used the Whizzkit yesterday and did NOT pass.. do not use this product.. I went for a 5panel express urine test and before they dip the actual drug strips they used a dipstick to check ph levels, uric acid etc and did not pass as real urine. Automatic fail! I used the pouch and the belt that comes with the Whizzkit today filled with clean real urine and passed instantly. Luckily my employer gave me the chance to re take it today which I had to pay for this time but... DO NOT USE THE WHIZZKIT

In my opinion, the best Synthetic urine is synthetix5. I've used this once to pass my medical examination for my job as a Data Analyst. At first, I don't really trust any synthetic urine but I don't have a choice. I've been smoking very frequently during those days. It's been a long drum banging heart beat hours and week for me. Actually, I don't even think I would pass that test but here I am, doing this stressful data compiling for 2 years. Sometimes, we hang out on weekends to smoke. Damn, I really miss the old days when everything is just study and smokin..

make sure if you find out if they will be taking your urine sample to a lab to test it. If they are then you need to make sure you buy synthetic urine that contains uric acid or else they will be able to detect that its fake

if you know its going to be sent to a lab make sure you use a synthetic urine that contains uric acid or else they will be able to detect its fake. I would recommend dr. greens superhero synthetic urine

Back
Top Bottom