What to do

Fulltimefarmer

What can I even do with this girl? Has such a strange morph topping is nearly impossible. Lst on the main is impossible. It’s flat and like an inch wide. I think my only option is take some clone cuttings, and put her into flower? It will be an interesting flower cycle for sure..

89511FB9-59C5-4288-9F61-372C86C69FFE.jpeg
9C03A85A-641B-4753-AF47-D9715DB70C7C.jpeg
7D448F40-AA6C-45A9-B6C9-801535331EA6.jpeg
D75E69AF-F2DD-43C9-8330-897A5F550A97.jpeg

wow that’s a honker! yes I’ve seen this mutation before in pics but forgot what it’s called. no idea how to tame that beast! but with a massive stalk like that she should deliver the goods
I’ve seen lesser morphs on other strains, basically imstead of the new growth splitting into its own stems they all grow together. I’ve had a few do it with the width of maybe two stems, but this is about 12..with 6 leaves each side of a massive flat main. maybe this will be the one I finally get a grow journal going on.. naw doubt it..

If you can manage to bend just the top over you can break the apical dominance and probably get at least some of those growth tips to grow up and out.
Thats a beautiful plant if you had started LST when she was just a few inches tall you would have had a beast on your hands, probably could have gotten 12+ oz on a plant like that.

If you can manage to bend just the top over you can break the apical dominance and probably get at least some of those growth tips to grow up and out.
Thats a beautiful plant if you had started LST when she was just a few inches tall you would have had a beast on your hands, probably could have gotten 12+ oz on a plant like that.
I tried…there is no real give without Possibility of breakage. Even at a small plant it was unmanageable. The first leaf (which had 10 fingers) grew straight out the top of the plant, and was about 12” by week one. The current “main cola” is actually a side branch.
F9D4B751-F0C2-43DB-A2FB-037268420773.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom