Whats going on?

xjackflashx

..So Im checking out my babies today...and have noticed that out of the three plants; two are already getting secondary offshoots from the fan leaves, but my third one has barely gotten hardly visible tips of new leaves...whats causing this plant to lag behind? Same seed as the other two....its not a male is it?:surf:

Every plant is different and will grow at their own speed. Have patience. I had one that looked way behind the others once, and at the end it was taller than the others. ;-) Also she had a much better smoke than the others.

yes this i know...and that whats making me nervous...i really hope that out of the 3 im not gonna have to kill off 2 and be left to one....though hopefully itll be a huge glorious ONE...

checked today..still no definate sign of sex yet...how long does it normally take under normal conditions to tell sex anyways? We just passed the summer equinox so the days are getting shorter but was curious as to when i should be able to tell the sex because i maybe going out of town here shortly and dont wanna be gone and have my grow screwed up because i couldnt catch the males

well while I wait for the photos to be approved...i went out this morning and tied the other two babies down...they were the ones that have the most off shoots...the third one which is the slower one i tied back last week...the sun was really bright out there and i could almost watch the plants flip their leaves over to soak up all that sunny delight...

walked out there this morning after a week. and seen that the main stem on one of my babies had split and was layed over when i found her....it must have been from the rain and wind or something idk....i braced it up and will see if she takes...the fan leaves werent drooping or looking like they might be dying so ill take that as it didnt split all the way through...hope this wont throw it to become a male from stress..they are just starting to show signs of sex...

Back
Top Bottom