Whats the word on Kushi Kush by Advanced Nutrients?

So me and my room mate just picked up Kushi kush which we will be useing on our 3rd generation of clones which are going to be some pre 99 bubba kush strains and I just wanted to hear from anyone who has had experience with this stuff and I would like to know if they think its something worth while or if its just piss water sold like it was gold water. Thanks for the input!
best,
-p.g.

-222.jpg

So me and my room mate just picked up Kushi kush which we will be useing on our 3rd generation of clones which are going to be some pre 99 bubba kush strains and I just wanted to hear from anyone who has had experience with this stuff and I would like to know if they think its something worth while or if its just piss water sold like it was gold water. Thanks for the input!
best,
-p.g.

-222.jpg

Ive been reading some stuff about this and it seems to be really great for a lot of growers.

Because its strain specific, growers are seeing a heavier harvest and great results when they switch from other nutes. I don't have personal experinece but I really like the advanced nutrients stuff, so I'm guessing this is a great product too.

I want to hear what others have found out from there experience.

I know I've seen Kushie Kush around, and it's been tempting, but I'm always skeptical of things that say they're super awesome. What I hear is good, but I want to see more growers chime in here.

:roorrip:

here are the results i've seen so far from Kushi Kush-the strain is called young shepard and is a cross between pre 99 bubba kush and deep chunk. The set up is Deep Water Culture with NO c02 just advanced nutrients bloom A and B kushi kush and every 3rd res change sensi-zyme and so far i am verry pleased with results if you can't tell! I can't wait to get c02 then i'll really get crankin!!!

IMG_05599.JPG

if you wanna see more pictures of her click on the second link in my signature the "co-op with heks" link.
But yeah its nice to hear people arn't bashing AN because a couple threads I read about
Advanced Nutrients on "roll it up .org" people were calling it piss water! Best damn piss water i've ever used!
Also I think people are skeptical when something does have a cool label like the guy that posted a couple posts above was like "cool label" no offense homie but its a general stereo type i seem to find more and more amongst growers...maybe it stems from the fact that a lot of old school growers mix there own nutrients so when it comes to something like this people thing its a "newb" solution. But im getn' results and i'll shut up now.

here are the results i've seen so far from Kushi Kush-the strain is called young shepard and is a cross between pre 99 bubba kush and deep chunk. The set up is Deep Water Culture with NO c02 just advanced nutrients bloom A and B kushi kush and every 3rd res change sensi-zyme and so far i am verry pleased with results if you can't tell! I can't wait to get c02 then i'll really get crankin!!!

IMG_05599.JPG

if you wanna see more pictures of her click on the second link in my signature the "co-op with heks" link.
But yeah its nice to hear people arn't bashing AN because a couple threads I read about
Advanced Nutrients on "roll it up .org" people were calling it piss water! Best damn piss water i've ever used!
Also I think people are skeptical when something does have a cool label like the guy that posted a couple posts above was like "cool label" no offense homie but its a general stereo type i seem to find more and more amongst growers...maybe it stems from the fact that a lot of old school growers mix there own nutrients so when it comes to something like this people thing its a "newb" solution. But im getn' results and i'll shut up now.

Freakin amazing.

Best piss water I've ever seen too. LOL

Advanced Nutrients just blows everyone else out of the water IMHO

I have not tried AN yet, but don't doubt that they make quality nutes. There are just so many experienced growers telling us that we don't need these high priced nutes. Maybe I'll give them a go after I get several grows under my belt, then I'll have a good base line to compare my results to. I've used GH keep it simple for two awesome crops, and I'm trying Dyna-grow on a batch as of today. I bet I get awesome results with just a few bottles of regular priced nutes.

just stay away from the connoseurs mix of advanced nutes, the standard basic GH gets better results. It was a huge waste of money...

Honestly thank you for throwing that out there. I find myself sometimes reading just alittle*** bit too much of "ROSEBUD MAGAZINE" dont know if your local hydro shop carries it for free or not but mine does. There are some great articles thats why I like it but in almost every article they end up suggesting that you use some form of product from Advance Nutrients weather its a bloom booster, a wetting agent, there god damn sensizyme(which by the way has been giving me extremely mixed results).

But yeah I was reading a paragraph about AN's Connoisseur and it was saying that it gives you a super boost like you've never seen before when it comes to creating bud sites faster and better. Which enticed me since Im just about to flip the switch to twelve and twelve on my plant thats in Veg right now. I wont be purchasing that crap.

TO be honest I havn't run a controll with Kushi Kush. THis is the first plant i've grown hydroponically and this is the first time i've used Kushi Kush or even this strain of Cannabis. When I run out is probably when I run that control though haha.
Peace

HydroLOGIC

Hv switched to all A N's and am having the best crop ever, using Mother Earth as my base nutrient, currently flushing with Final Phase. Hv'nt tryed their newest addition KK, but am confident enough to try it. Biggest problem was learning their concentrations. A little does go a long way!!! The stuff will burn. Otherwise, Best Bang for the Buck!! Will watch what others say about the new product.

for sure man! Yeah dude right now im useing the old Sensi Bloom A & B as my base but I may switch it up to the 5 in one sensi Bloom A and B - the one with that hot ass chick on the cover. But yeah dude Advanced Nutrients Rock!!! Check out the link in my sig that is in Flush dude on Tuesday we'll be choppin and hangin that bitch up so a bunch of bad ass pics will be up soon!
Take it easy hydrorod.
-Hydrologist

it works good, but look at it more of big bud mixed with cal/mag. ive been using it for a while well since it came out and find it best to add it in weeks 2-7 and mixing half strength with big bud, then half strength with over drive. my base is sensi a&b for veg and bloom.

nicee do you have a grow journal I can check out? what hydro system are you using Trunk?

yeah type my name in the search, youll find my DYI thread and my ended journal. altho im going to be starting a new one with the og i got, i was doing my hydro vs soil test runs on the reserva privada og chemdog.. the original not the 18..

oh right on Trunk thats dope man. Yeah dude I just gatta say again to you and every one here that im getting insaine results in cycle number two thanks again to the beloved Kushi Kush (plus the AN sensi bloom base nutrients, and DM Zone)

IMG_03336.JPG

IMG_03347.JPG

IMG_033510.JPG

IMG_03376.JPG

Back
Top Bottom