Whats up! Sending good vibes from the Mitten

GRBigBud616

Hey whats up everyone? Just wanna introduce myself by saying Whats Good everyone. Hows it going in your neck of the woods? Hope everyone is had a great weekend,and got to kick back and smoke a few. I know I sure did.

I am a new grower from gr Michigan, and am currently on my first grow. We are about a month under way and am slowly starting to get all my system dialed in. I left a link in my signature and I welcome everyone to come join in and would love your input/ suggestions Like I said I am new to this so im sure I will be making plenty of first timer mistakes and would love to try and cut back on as many as I can.

I hope everyone has a great start to the start of the new week... Happy Growing and Hope to hear from some of ya, and a BIG THANKS in advance.

Hello from just below you in the State. 1/2 hour South of Kalzoo here. This is a Great place to be for knowledge.
hey nice to meet ya ! I travel through there every now and then. actually my buddys been trying to get me to go discing down there just have been to busy to get that way.

Michigan, oh boy you're gonna hate us Canadians come hockey time. We love Detroit!
Welcome to :420: Bud.
I'll skate my way over to your Journal Bud and plop my ass down inside the crease. I look forward to watching your grow.
Thanks man!! Really appreciate it..

Hey whats up everyone? Just wanna introduce myself by saying Whats Good everyone. Hows it going in your neck of the woods? Hope everyone is had a great weekend,and got to kick back and smoke a few. I know I sure did.

I am a new grower from gr Michigan, and am currently on my first grow. We are about a month under way and am slowly starting to get all my system dialed in. I left a link in my signature and I welcome everyone to come join in and would love your input/ suggestions Like I said I am new to this so im sure I will be making plenty of first timer mistakes and would love to try and cut back on as many as I can.

I hope everyone has a great start to the start of the new week... Happy Growing and Hope to hear from some of ya, and a BIG THANKS in advance.
Welcome aboard hppy grow

Back
Top Bottom