Sending good vibes from Virginia!

DebLyn

420 Member
High everyone,

I am currently registered as a medical patient in Northern Virginia. It is now legal to grow 4 plants outside. My brother brought me a couple of clones of White Widow, and has guided me through making new clones, soil type, fertilizer. I love gardening and planted them within. I also managed to clone 4 more plants. My biggest plant stands over 10 ft. After guessing Oct 7 as my harvest date, yesterday morning, my tricomes were cloudy with hints of amber over 30%. I made the decision to harvest a week earlier last night. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
827C4646-9ED6-42A8-A11B-FF64681BB4E7.jpeg
75E103EA-869D-44D6-9D50-118135E58463.jpeg
39917AFB-DE96-4C7F-BB99-574AB74F8AA1.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @DebLyn

Beautiful looking White Widow you have growing there, you munt of planted her around April?
Do you grow inside during the winter months?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

:welcome: to the community, DebLyn. Nice plants. Way better than my first ones. Also, it's always nice to have another lady who grows.

#girlpower

Awesome plants! I love white widow.. it was legendary in my younger years and has always had a fond place in my heart. It’s actually the first strain I plan on growing once I decide to purchase seeds. Welcome to the community, looking forward to seeing more!

Welcome to 420 DebLyn! :welcome:

That's an impressive "little" plant!

Awesome plants! I love white widow.. it was legendary in my younger years and has always had a fond place in my heart. It’s actually the first strain I plan on growing once I decide to purchase seeds. Welcome to the community, looking forward to seeing more!
Thanks you. I started with a couple of clones, ended up with 6, was going to try and grow inside this winter but I wont have the room. I was not expecting to do this well, I am a simple gardener that loves plants. But this is my first attempt putting them in my garden. I have always loved Virginia but being able to do this legally is the bomb #GoVaLegalWeed!!!

High everyone,

I am currently registered as a medical patient in Northern Virginia. It is now legal to grow 4 plants outside. My brother brought me a couple of clones of White Widow, and has guided me through making new clones, soil type, fertilizer. I love gardening and planted them within. I also managed to clone 4 more plants. My biggest plant stands over 10 ft. After guessing Oct 7 as my harvest date, yesterday morning, my tricomes were cloudy with hints of amber over 30%. I made the decision to harvest a week earlier last night. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
827C4646-9ED6-42A8-A11B-FF64681BB4E7.jpeg
75E103EA-869D-44D6-9D50-118135E58463.jpeg
39917AFB-DE96-4C7F-BB99-574AB74F8AA1.jpeg
Nice plant

High to you too, DebLyn

Nice post, 5 lines and full of info.
Excellent photos.

I have a hat like yours....I see you have two.
Stay well.
Thank you, I have 2 now but there was 3. My brother helped me get the biggest one down today. Depending on my Trichomes I might let the other 2 grow another week. I’d really like to get the sativa and indica effects, I’ve read harvesting early/late can do that. I will try to send pics.

8BEDE381-D0BA-4CFB-B937-05AC745129C1.jpeg

E71D75DF-C8D5-4BBF-BFE6-C3ACB9025D13.jpeg

D13844D0-D3D9-4087-A1AA-ACABD0172E5B.jpeg

0219B7B5-53DC-44D9-BBC9-84501B4A211B.jpeg

3CF62E8F-4C10-48DC-8D96-206A0CE33436.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @DebLyn

Beautiful looking White Widow you have growing there, you munt of planted her around April?
Do you grow inside during the winter months?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I might take a clone from my grow next year and start it inside. I harvested my biggest of 3 today. I still have a lot of trimming to do, whew! Harvest is brutal!

Back
Top Bottom