Whats wrong with her?

Danipwnsalot

420 Member
First post. Ever. First 3 plants as well. Found the 3 seeds in different high quality buds ive smoked and collected over the past 2 months or so. Spur of the moment deal honestly. Germinated the seeds, and planted them... Here's the bad... I made the n00b mistake of choosing Miracle Grow as my medium. Keep in mind this decision was made with no research of knowledge. Anyway, I have 2 beautiful ladies, Indica it seems. The last one is... A bit odd. Ive been looking for answers throughout the forum and beyond(Thank goodness, or i would never had realized my 2 healthy plants, werent so healthy and were suffering from nitro tox, Thanks MG!) and came one conclusion. Bad genetics. Well ill go ahead and post pics if i can. Hooefully you can all guide me in the right direction. Not just for my strange lady, but my setup(low budget, cfl grow) and 2 other plants. Thanks to all in advance. Stay green!!
1462679557989.jpg

MG is a big no no....Remember not to over water... I would drill holes in the sides of your pots(small holes) when running cfl's also remember plants respond well in flowering to bulbs in the 2,700 Kelvin range, commonly called “Warm White” bulbs.

These bulbs can be found in a wide range of wattage, with 23 to 42 watts being common choices for those flowering Cannabis with CFLs. For best results, mix ‘Warm White’ bulbs with ‘Cool White’ bulbs (or ‘Daylight’ spectrum bulbs). Hope this helps...And dont add nutes to already nute rich MG = NUTE BURN:thumb:

I was thinking the same as far as transplanting. Are these symptoms caused by MG? My other 2 plants in the same soil have grown decent othe than nitro tox. Ive heard a bunch of mixed review on FF soils. Moslty good things. But also that some cause nute burn. Opinions? Also. Im kinda thinking i cant do a comolete transplant. Dont wanna mess up the roots. I dont think im that skilled yet. Im going with FF basic soil i guess and the nute trio.

Back
Top Bottom