What's wrong with seedlings?

Mp4Man

420 Member
Hey I watered these two plants every two days, I watered the both yesterday. They seem to be moving slow with growing. Both are going on 2 weeks so any suggestions to keep these guys growing strong or fix anything that may be wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_20200331_111346.jpg
    IMG_20200331_111346.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20200331_111343.jpg
    IMG_20200331_111343.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
Still babies; just give them good water and a tiny bit of nutes, they'll be fine. It takes a bit to grow some roots, but then they'll take off..
good luck...

Mp..do u have a pot to grow ur pot in? U can assemble a make-shift pot/container to hold seedlings out of many many things
A plastic cup. My friend uses clear plastic cups, but puts electrical tape on the outsides so the roots dont get exposed to light. Or a solo cup. But make sure you cut a few small holes in the bottom for drainage

I think it would be good get your plants a bit bigger before u transplant them. Let them get a stronger root system. Is that a guerilla grow? Good luck with the tree stump thing. Seems a bit dodgy but u never know unless u try.
Definitely guerrila grow

I just planted these two seeds(after germination) in the soil of a HUGE overturned tree, away from deers and other pest... The plants are about two weeks old .

Back
Top Bottom