Whats your idea

quantuman

i whant to staet the next grow.
the species is :
green spirit from dutch passion feminised 5.9% thc
sensi skunk 7% thc feminsed .
my problem is :hmmmm:
thet in the last grow i write her all of them die to me after 14 day from the whent out from the seeds.i think (heat or light problem ) i start from the seeds with florsant above them and it was good for 10 days .
after thet i switch to mh 250w and then start the problem :hmmmm:
they shrink and folded down.:hmmmm:
i whant now it will go good.....
what you suggest me? to start from the beginning with the 250w mh
or withe the 50w florsnet?
and how long to keep this or this until i switch to the hps 250w?:hmmmm:
the seed i pot in propgtor(biodom) to get stim....and it good to them...
i look at my jornel and ther it was with the mh250w from the bigning...froom seed so what to problemmmmmmm:hmmmm:
pic from last grow in the bigning
SV400001.JPG

Re: whats youer idea.....

it would seem heat was not an issue. 1 meter shouldn't burn. What about ventilation, again shouldn't be an issue if your temps are fine but if you've got no circulation you could be baking the air around your plants. Maybe a decent fan would help? Unless you wanna just go with the floro's and see what happens it sounds like a nute, soil or bug/disease problem. You got that info from the grow?

i have circulation and ventilation and aircondishin and bellows .
it should be good with all this one.....but...
i need to open all of them from the beginning from seeds maby this was my problem (i fill litle be heat )......
i try with couple and i see what going .....i hope for good :allgood:
:hmmmm:
am i rigth ?
as i say i look at my jornel and it was like thet

what you recommend to start withe 250w mh or with 50w florsnt and then to move to mh?

i have circulation and ventilation and aircondishin and bellows .
it should be good with all this one.....but...
i need to open all of them from the beginning from seeds maby this was my problem (i fill litle be heat )......
i try with couple and i see what going .....i hope for good :allgood:
:hmmmm:
am i rigth ?
as i say i look at my jornel and it was like thet

what you recommend to start withe 250w mh or with 50w florsnt and then to move to mh?

I was asking about your last grow to try and figure out what went wrong but if your just tryin to grow do what ***** advised.

Back
Top Bottom