When should I take clones from my plants?

where can I find a step by step process on how to grow using my female clones? including what items i'd need? lights, liquids, etc......pls help!!
this guy goes overboard with the rooting powder AND rooting solution in the water. plus using this method, cubes-regardless of medium-you need to moisten them every 24 hrs. he probably keeps them in a tray so all he has to do is add water to the tray and let the water 'wick' up into the cubes. the powder solo or the rooting solution solo will work, hell even PLAIN tap will work. cloning is sooo easy yet clinical at the same time. just pretend youre playing pool and try not to think too much about taking the cuttings and experiment. as long as you have the mother in good shape you will get some clones eventually.
[video=youtube;QdUsZcio9v8]
[/video]

I've taken the tall plants by the main stock around the height i wanted it to be.....grab the stock squeeze it one twice and then bend it over...the plant will then just loop around and start growing again, only now everything thinks it's tops/cola and the plants will produce up to 1/3 more fruit this...supercropping!!

Hey guys, I have a question about buying clones. How can you tell if it has any type of diseases/pest? Should I just bring a magnifying glass or is there something I could spray them with to be sure that their is no type of problems with the clones after I get them.

Thanks

If you are buying your clones from a dispensary they should be bug / disease free, but i would take a scope or magnifying glass anyways. Than i would spray them and keep them in another area from other plants. Until they have transitioned and you know they are clean.

If you are buying your clones from a dispensary they should be bug / disease free, but i would take a scope or magnifying glass anyways. Than i would spray them and keep them in another area from other plants. Until they have transitioned and you know they are clean.

I was going to buy some from another caregiver because I dont have time to germ. right now. Do you just spray them with water?

question 420? if you have a mother plant thats female, and has just started its 12/12 process. and has shown sex is it to late to clone after 5days on 12/12? and if possible do the clones have to be on 24/0 or can it continue its 12/12 flowering stage. thank you for your educational rebutals....

question 420? if you have a mother plant thats female, and has just started its 12/12 process. and has shown sex is it to late to clone after 5days on 12/12? and if possible do the clones have to be on 24/0 or can it continue its 12/12 flowering stage. thank you for your educational rebutals....

Hiya Mr. Stay!,

A "mother" plant is not put into a 12/12 light cycle as her purpose is to produce children (clones). It is then the children who are put into 12/12 for flowering. By the time they're ready to harvest (usually long before harvest), the mother should have recovered and will be ready to produce more children. The mother stays on 18/6 her entire lifespan.

Now on to your questions. You say your plant has been on 12/12 for five days. You should still be able to take some cuttings, but don't wait too much longer. Also, don't take too many cuttings as you'll be "harvesting" some potential bud sites, so the harvest on your plant will be smaller with each cutting you take.

Now that you have your cuttings, the first thing you need to do is grow some roots. Whatever cloning method you use, you'll need lights that are set for Grow. This means either 24/0, or as I prefer, 18/6.

The time to move them to flower and a 12/12 light schedule depends on factors such as size of the grow area. If you are looking for high turnover of crops or have a small area, then move them to 12/12 as soon as they have healthy roots. If you want larger plants to work with, then let them grow in 18/6 for 2 to 4 weeks before moving into flowering. Be sure to consider that your plants will at least double or triple in size once you move them to 12/12, so don't wait until you have 4 foot plants or you'll be reaching the ceiling!

There are techniques such as LST and topping that can help keep the size down, but the description above is for a normal, non-manipulated growth of the plant.

Good luck!

This is my fifth cloning from a plant I been using since last summer. I alway's use low ligth for at less 15 to 25 day's it's all about the clone to decide when their ready. I use 500 watt construction ligth because they have UVB better for potency and I put the ligth 4 to 5 feet above my clone and test the ligth for 1000. I have 80 to 90% of them who grow healthy.

Can some one explain me what kind of ligth is CFL's and HPS.
I don't understand why no budding after 35 days ??

Step one
I clone the bottom branch of my plant before 12/12 don't want pistel coming out

07-30_10_005_Small_.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/07-30_10_006_Small_.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/07-30_10_008_Small_.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/07-30_10_007_Small_.jpg

With that method of cloning I am 99% success. After 25 time cloning this is the best way for me. Need help will be happy to help.

Do you use nutes when you spray the inside of the cup peace man i was just wonder other than that i can't wait to implement these tactics in cloning.

can you clone a mother when she is in full flowering stage, ruffly about 5 weeks into flowering? and if so, will it take forever to revert back to veg stage?

Clone from seed plants when they are big. When cloning from mothers pull from the middle third. Woody bottoms are junk and tops are not the best.

Back
Top Bottom