When to clone?

hemdog1017

Ok I have been looking on here and can't seem to find it or anything. But I was wondering when the earliest I could safety clone I got 6 plants with about 4-6 nodes tall is that to soon?

Ok I have been looking on here and can't seem to find it or anything. But I was wondering when the earliest I could safety clone I got 6 plants with about 4-6 nodes tall is that to soon?

Ye you could clone from that, but ya just get one clone per plant more than likely at this stage...

How ever if you want more clones per plant i would let side/lateral branches develop to provide more clone material by the act of topping which can lead to a well trained mother plant providing many clones !

I think I am gonna feed 1 more week then top then take a clone a week later I am just trying to figure out the sex of these babies

I think I am gonna feed 1 more week then top then take a clone a week later I am just trying to figure out the sex of these babies

I use to use regular seeds once, a few year ago now ! but they do eventually show sex & may take 2 to 3 months to do so...

What i use do was veg em for about 6 weeks & then 12/12 for sexing, once shown i would trim the lowest branches for clones & re-veg clones.

If ya can't be bothered with all of that with reg seeds...

Use feminized seeds 100% girlie all the time :Namaste:

I wanna get fem seeds just dk on what strain or where to order

Take a look at Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ® help support the site :Namaste:

I'm a Nirvana seed man myself & yes they use to be a sponsor of the site in till last year or early this year from what i remember !

Fem strains are just the same as regular strains... but some strains only come feminized for some reason ?

Strain wise you just got to find what tickles your taste buds really, i'm not in to body/couch lock myself & prefer more head high with a touch of body...

I say grow em all, its the only true path to being a connoisseur :peace:

Back
Top Bottom