when will my plant start to bud?

menace69j

outdoor plant ,my plant about 4feet tall and 4-5 months old
11313.jpg

i live in ohio and my buddy said his outdoor stuff has already started (at least a few weeks ago im not sure exactly when) where do you live

the plant will flower when the day light cycles get short. if you have a street light or porch light that will be enough to keep them in veg if light is on at night.

when will my plant start to bud?
Not soon enough... it's never soon enough!

If you had houselights shining into your backyard, that would be the source of the issue. I had EXACTLY the same thing happen. Covered the window and out she popped. The silver lining for you is that the bigger it gets in veg, the more yeild you'll get. The drawback is that you might start hitting some cold weather before she's done. Make sure she gets lots of light during the day... this will help speed her blooming. Make sure she gets NO light at night. We usually think of anything providing more light than a full moon as being a problem.

Cheers

use a black sheet or something that can breath a little to help with humidity

the sun is going to keep coming up later and later and you want it to have 12 hours good light and 12 hours all dark. so i would bag it late evening around 7 or 8 pm.

if your sun is coming up around 7 right now bag it at 7:30pm and take it off 7 30am (just an estimate use your own judgement and remember the sun comes up later each day so plan ahead depending where you live)

You know... a better solution to this issue is to eliminate the light at the source.
If the light's from your window, cover it or close the blind.
If the light's from a streetlamp, perhaps a wandering herd of young school children with BB guns will visit your street. They're quite malicious and the city is usually quite slow to repair them. Of course, I would NEVER avocate such a socially irresponsible... oh no.. never...
If the light's from your neighboor, perhaps they're your friend and will gladly turn it off.

You get the idea. So much easier to kill the light at the source than to screw with bi-daily bagging rituals.

Cheers

thank yall. well the light was coming from inside thats coverd now but now its the streetlight i cant cover that.im going to try a black sheet because this morning when i removed the bag tha plants were kinda wet
:roorrip::bong:

best of luck to you. its pretty late in the season for budding but since you are in texas i think the only issue you will have is dealing with mold and light

wuz up here are more pics of my plant i think its startin to bud idk what yall think
weed_0023.JPG
weed_0033.JPG
weed_0012.JPG
weed_0041.JPG
is it even a female? get bacc at me

Back
Top Bottom