Where are all the seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pross

I've been looking to order some seed however most of the reputable seedbanks are "out of stock" of the really good seeds Does anyone have any sites to buy good seed? Also I was wondering if someone had any info on places to buy clones of certain strains ie: OG kush etc.

I've been looking to order some seed however most of the reputable seedbanks are "out of stock" of the really good seeds Does anyone have any sites to buy good seed? Also I was wondering if someone had any info on places to buy clones of certain strains ie: OG kush etc.

420 sponsor Single Seed Centre has fem & regular OG Kush seeds from Reserva Privada.
I'm growing it now and chopped the first plants a few weeks ago. It's world class my friend! You will not be disapointed

420 sponsor Single Seed Centre has fem & regular OG Kush seeds from Reserva Privada.
I'm growing it now and chopped the first plants a few weeks ago. It's world class my friend! You will not be disapointed

Yep I can voutch for the single seed centre, great selection, fast shipping and you don't have to buy multi packs of seeds.

Og kush seeds are all over Denver a fun stain to clone and grow a real fast fat baby:dreamy:

I ordered from Female Seeds- UK and some from Seedmadness-UK. And couldn't be happier! Also both places give free seeds with your order. All my freebies were feminized-we'll see!

What he asked about was growing the OG Kush from seed and he is right. Most every seedbank, sponsor included (Single Seed), and just about every other seed bank I would trust is out of Chem Dawg also and is out of every pure OG Kush strain..., The OG # 18 is sold out and the seeds have been for some time. The Single Seed had a small stock of seeds a few months back of OG and I should have bought some but I kicked myself for not buying them. I imagine somewhere some smart person is growing lot's and lot's of OG and Chem seeds because these are the strains to have and everyone is sold out. I am smoking some Chem dawg #4, also some Og Kush and some purple Kush, and some Blue Dream (got to have a haze hybrid for wake n bake) and its the first time my collective has had the good Chem in months. People are hoarding the best OG and Chem and whatever is left they sell which sucks. My collective WILL NOT sell chem Dawg clones no matter what, and they only sell me OG Kush clones because I have been shopping with them a long time. Also got me some purple Kush and Bubba. These are the strains people want and no one has them. Sorry to be to cynical but I think the seed business is overpriced and they should give you 50 seeds for the price you pay for 1 seed IMHO. IT's bullshit. That's why I like Single Seed. If you don't mind getting some better seeds than pure OG order the Chem Valley Kush (I'm germinating some as we speak, also order the OG x Chem #3 or OG x Chem #4...those are your best shot and are in stock for god knows how much longer. Also, the 91 chem is probably better than the OG but that's just my opinion. I ordered those myself ;-)

What he asked about was growing the OG Kush from seed and he is right. Most every seedbank, sponsor included (Single Seed), and just about every other seed bank I would trust is out of Chem Dawg also and is out of every pure OG Kush strain...,

DAAAAAAMMMNNNN!!!! I didn't know Chem Dawg was such a hard strain to get a hold of. I had an opportunity a couple of months ago to get some Chem Dawg clones but didn't have the proper facilities for them. Good advice on the alternative though. I'll make sure to get some of those other strains you mentioned before they are sold out.

I have been waiting for over 4 weeks on THE SINGLE SEED whatever and still have nothing, a disappointment to say the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom