Where Are You Shopping For Your Hydro Supplies?

SunCoastHydro

Evening All.

I'm curious to know where everyone is shopping for their hydroponics supplies (lighting and systems)? Also, why do you currently shop there?

I am looking to win some business here as a new 420 Magazine Sponsor.

I look forward to hearing from the community.

Thanks.

Oh, I saw Sun Coast Hydro and just assumed it was the other sun coast. LOL!
There is a local hyrdo store near my house, and another across town.
I'll have to compare prices and get back to you for reference.
Grow your own FL!
Thanx for supporting 420 Magazine!

Oh, I saw Sun Coast Hydro and just assumed it was the other sun coast. LOL!
There is a local hyrdo store near my house, and another across town.
I'll have to compare prices and get back to you for reference.
Grow your own FL!
Thanx for supporting 420 Magazine!

Remember to keep in mind that you receive a 10% discount on your entire order by using the coupon code "420MAG" during checkout.

Discount-hydro.....been using them for many years. They ship in discreet boxes and are pot friendly. They accept cash and send you everything back with your order...the order form and the envelope, just to let you know they are not keeping customer records.

I'm curious to know where everyone is shopping for their hydroponics supplies (lighting and systems)? Also, why do you currently shop there?

I am looking to win some business here as a new 420 Magazine Sponsor.

I look forward to hearing from the community.

I suspect that many people shop at whichever store that is within 175 miles so that they may drive there, pay cash, and drive away. While I cannot comment on the relative safety of that vs. mail/phone/internet website/fleabay ordering, I do remember Operation Green Merchant. Whether you look at as caution or simply paranoia, I am afraid that many people are going to continue to avoid purchases that they cannot make in person.

That being said, I am sure there is still a rather large amount of business done cross-country. But I can't help but wonder if it would be worth it to open an additional store or two. (But I'll not dwell on that dream lol).

Remember to keep in mind that you receive a 10% discount on your entire order by using the coupon code "420MAG" during checkout.

:thanks: That is very nice of you! I hope that this (and your sponsorship of this site), along with your personal availability here, brings you a lot of business.

Discount-hydro.....been using them for many years. They ship in discreet boxes and are pot friendly. They accept cash and send you everything back with your order...the order form and the envelope, just to let you know they are not keeping customer records.

That is a good thing to do I am sure.

BtW, I am guessing that SunCoast Hydroponics is also "pot friendly" considering the discount and the sponsorship.

Im shopping at prob the only hydro store around where i live, the prices are decent sometimes stuff online is cheaper and visa versa. But i think the reason why i shop there and not online is because its close and convenient and i dont have to wait for the item i can just go and get it. I think something that would help your sale is maybe fast service and less shipping costs as well as less priced items. Just like a gas stations across from each other, the one with the less gas prices is the one that stays and the other shuts down.. just my input

I compare prices and go with the cheapest, then I check reviews for the store and go with them as long as the reviews are good.

Thanks for asking for our input! I will check your site first!

Back
Top Bottom