Where To Buy A VaporGenie In Europe?

LeChuck

hi there,

does anyone know where one could buy a vaporgenie for a decent prize in europe?

all the shops i find are overseas, and i dont really wanna pay tons for shipping, wait weeks for delivery etc..

any ideas?

Here's the link to the VaporGenie homepage. I would suggest checking out their website for any information on European outlets they may have. I believe they can get it to you in about 7-12 days. Don't know about shipping costs though.

Home

Unfortunately the VaporStar is a different product, and the company does not sell VaporGenies.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Good luck in finding one. It's the only thing I use.

i was hoping to find a shop at least on the same continent as I am...
the official site does not have any info on shops and all shops i find online are north america based.. if i want to order there, i need a creditcard, pay huge shipping, have the risk of customs slapping on some more costs, and have to wait ages for it to get here.

i cant beleive noone in europe carries that thing, they sell other vaporizers with no problem :(

After I made the post about the original VaporGenie site, I did a little looking around our site and realized that one of our sponsors carries the product. This is their link.

VaporTower Vaporizer | Volcano Vaporizer | Herbal Vaporizer | Tobacco Vaporizer | Herbal Vaporizers | Buy Vaporizers | Volcano Vaporizers | Free Shipping

The issue with the credit card is another story. Most companies that sell products online demand a credit card as a way of making sure they don't have minors trying to buy their products. Everywhere that I am familiar with it is illegal for minors to be in posession of or use smokable products or the utensils used to aid in that consumption. Because the law (at least in the US) requires you to be 18 to legally have a credit card in your name, it makes it easier for the companies to "weed" out the children, thus protecting their investments.

Have you asked your local suppliers to carry the VaporGenie? Sometimes a store may just not be familiar with a particular product. It never hurts to ask them.

I wish I could be more helpful but the only suggestion I can make at this point is that if you really want a VaporGenie (and I believe it would be worth the wait), you'll either have to acquire a cc (assuming you are of age) to order over the Internet, or find the companies that accept money orders through the mail. In your particular case...patience is definitely a virtue.

thx for your effort, looks like i found a uk based seller on ebay!

the problem with credit cards here is that they are simply not as common as in the US, at least not for people with lower incomes such as university students...

ok scratch that, looks like ebay doesnt like auctions of this sort ...
there must be someone in europe selling this thing!

Back
Top Bottom