Which Breeders Are You Using?

I'm getting mr nice seeds at $1seed and under for most strains, under $2 seed for nevils haze and ssh..

Sounds good ed.. hope you come up with some beauties man..

Ace and Cannabiogen catalogue is definitely worth checking out for the landraces and great hybrids developed from the same stock. HSO is good for new school classics as they offer everything in S1 version.

Cannabiogen Panama D.C. Turned out great. Didn't produce a lot but the quality and flavor made up for it. Thought I was getting reg Panama and ended up with the cross instead. couldn't be happier

Very late to this thread, but this is exactly the kind of discussion I love.

Only been in the game for about 4 years, but over that time, DNA Genetics has consistently been my favourite. Always had decent yielding, smelly, super potent plants from them. Only issue I've had, is an exodus kush that threw out a few balls. I just removed them, and it was business as usual. Actually turned out to be the strongest bud I've ever grown. The kind that makes you sweat it is so strong. Stinky stuff as well. Skunk/cat piss/fuel smell. Currently on my third round of growing exodus kush.

Afghani (clones): Pure Indica Land Race
DJ Short's Blueberry (seedlings): Indica Dominant Hybrid
TGA Purgatory (seedlings): Indica Dominant Hybrid
DNA Kushberry (seedlings): Indica Dominant Hybrid
Pink 2.0 (clones): Indica Dominant Hybrid
Sour Diesel (clones): Sativa Dominant Hybrid

Mns auctions..

Growing only mns, can't see it changing for a long time (although I would run some dj short throwback flo & few others at the right price) with the plants that have been coming out.. mns auctions also happens to be the cheapest place to buy seed.. Couple flower pics of a recent medicine man

IMG_022163.JPG

IMG_015568.JPG

My most recent arrivals include White Widow Auto from Crop King Seeds and Bubble Gum from Serious Seeds. I haven't grown either yet, although I'm about to start some of the WWA and I grew Serious' Bubble Gum years (and years) ago.

Noteworthy strains that I already had in my catalog are Kali Mist from Serious Seeds and Jack Herer from Sensi Seeds.

I think I have a Mango Haze seed or two, I've read that it's a Mr. Nice strain and that it might be halfway decent.

click on thread tools at the top of the page. You can then choose to subscribe to it, and you will see it get announced when it shows up.

Mango haze is shanties favourite strain

I think you should look at others growing for you, nothing to be ashamed of, many try and fail. But if you haven't found a decent mns strain then this will be the only way for you... but no I'm not growing half assed bagweed or half decent strains, I've done that, so now only growing mns. Not every plant is a keeper.. But then you find ones that are.. And hopefully you clone, otherwise you have fond memories like fishing tales of the one that got away..

Back
Top Bottom