Which is indica? sativa?

WeedIsGood420

Hi I have 3 different types of weed here, but I don't really know what they are. Is there any way to tell?
One of the kinds is real hard and dried out.Pretty good though, no seeds in it and the ounce of that is bigger than the other one. The other one seems to be better bud it is more light green and soft. Still pretty moist not reall dry.
The last weed is higher potency than the others, atleast I think so. It has a more potent smell and you could peel the buds instead of breaking it up.

Is there a way to tell which are indica and which are sativa other than smoking them? I don't ever really notice but it seems all bud gets me the same high. We don't have much to choose from either though.

Does anyone know?
ty.

That's a good question.
Are there more indica buds than sativas? Do most dealers tend to favor one of these more than the other?
ty.

Indicas are much more common. Before I moved to California I almost never was able to get my hands on a sativa. Sativas grow much taller so they typically are grown outdoors. Since most growing is done indoors, indicas flood the market.

well I am in Arizona and have no I dea what Im smoking but I know it is much different than what I used to get in southern Illinois were I used to live. the weed there was much more of a thinking weed.lol. I could come up with some cool ideas on that, but here in AZ i just get stoned to my couch.lol. this is cool I never really thought of the different types of ganja.

Back
Top Bottom