which LED for a 2 plant scrog?

HalfBaked98

Hey Guys! This is my first attempt at growing. I want to have 2 plants in a 32" X 32" X 63" tall tent. Which LED would you suggest to tackle this? My goal is to be able to get 3-5oz per plant once I eventually get better at this.

IMAG06608.jpg

^Current Setup

I have similar initial space and goals and am also brand-new at this. I just ordered from Herbies, and am in the planning stage of getting my closet outfitted. I'm going to go with a small-ish LED for my first 2 plant grow (autoflower in organic soil in 1.5 gal. pots), keep it simple, and if things go well I'll try to SCROG it, but haven't decided on specific gear yet. Good luck!

Hello!

Check out DarkGreenGoo's thread with his 2 plant SCROG in an almost identical space with a P300 unit - DarkGreenGoo's - HSO Blue Dream - Indoor - LED - Coco Hempy SCROG!

P300 detail - P300 :: Platinum Grow Lights

The P300 is perfectly suited to that space and will give awesome results.. while only drawing 185w.. and being equal to around 400w of HPS power. That thread has also become a bit of a haven for new PlatinumLED users which have some pretty cool instant success stories. Check around page 8-9..

Just let us know how we can help! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom