Which sites to buy seed?

As arteekay said earlier, check the 420 mag sponsors, check their websites out, look at pricing on each. All 420 mag sponsors are legitimate it all comes down to personal preference and what banks have specials etc. Some banks carry different breeders and strains, some sell in packs, some sell single seeds. I am currently using bonza and they have a 50% off storewide sale right now, I think Herbies still has their 15% off sale and most banks give free seeds with every order. Most banks are evenly priced across the board.

dude i bought from Dinafem and i am glad that but usually it depends on which strain you interested in , for example i heard the best white widow strains at greenhouse , anybody heard before or tried ?

I use "highgrade-seeds.com". They have a great selection and promptly answer any questions. About 90% of my seeds germinate and they are feminized. I put my current WW strain through some stress and she did not hermie.

I recently emailed them with some questions and once we began speaking... he offered to sell me some seeds from his "private" reserve of an old old old landrace sativa from China that has psychedelic effects.

I send them cash and recieve my product - honest and stand-up people. I give them an A++++++ :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

If you want cheap seeds get on their mailing lists. Seed banks send out deals every few weeks. usually not garbage too. Nirvana just sent me a coupon for 20% off AK48. Now I recently ordered some so I don't know if it is targeted marketing but I get deals from them all the time. And most places when you buy even the ones on sale that are cheaper you get like 10 free.

I haven't shopped around. I used Nirvana because it was recommended.

Right now they have one of my favorite strains for a 30% discount. NY power diesel. Regular seeds 10 for $21.00 17.50E

So 2 bucks a seed plus some freebies...does it need to be cheaper?

They got femd OG Kush for $7.00 a seed.

Sounds like a good price to me.

Most of their femd ones are $7.00 or less and most of the regulars are $2.50

Back
Top Bottom