Which soil to use?

thereverb

Hey guys.

I'm fairly new to growing, but I have some knowledge under my belt and I've been doing my research, but some questions are simply better answered by experience heads.

So my question is soil. Or rather which soil. I've researched and know about a few options such as Plagton Lite and Plagton Royal.

I know that each contain certain neuts to keep the plants going for a few weeks before needing to add extra. And I have also read that the royal mix is too hot for the seedlings.

So would it be possible to stick with the Lite mix through out the whole veg and flower life of the plant, and keep adding neuts when needed?

For example Terragrow in the veg stage, and the Terrabloom in flowering all with one soil?

Any advice you guys can offer would be great.

Fuck I'm excited about growing some lush buds :D Got some feminized WW from greenhouse seeds coming very soon from santa :D

Peace and happy holidays y'all

Ok how much research have you actually done? from what you have just said it really dont feel like you know as much as you think. Do abit more planning and research before you ask questions cause with a simple hour on this forum all your questions can be answered.

I must of done research over 6 months before i committed to growing and even then i got it wrong and still learning right now, i started off with hydroponics invested $5000, jumped in head first with a little idea but really i had no idea how time consuming the whole process was and was a big mistake, i have now gone to soil because its easier and less time consuming and try not to get pulled in by organics yet is sounds great and better bud but it takes longer, lesser yeilds and alot more experience.

What country do you live in?
What is your budget?
What size space do you have?
Big yeilds or quality yeilds?
Have you done your research from a good source with that Strain your growing?

Keep it small to start with learn what you can first hand and dont tell brag about it to your friends as much as you want to!

Thanks for your concern 420steve, but everything else I have under control :thumb: my plan is for one plant, grown from fem white widow seeds nrought from greenhouse seeds in the netherlands. I will be growing is a small 60x50x80 grow box using cfl's and the scrog technique. I'm not aiming too high for the first grow here, but qualilty is more important.

Maybe my question was lost in all the text, so I can be more clear!

Can i use plagron light mix throughtout the whole grow process, changing the neuts inbetween veg and flowering stage?

Any help would be great as I can't seem, to find the answer to this question in the forum as of yet.

Hey Thereverb,

Sorry for blowing it out of proportion, the answer to your question is yes, you can use any soil (not miracle grow) as it is only a medium to hold the nutes and feed the roots, however if you want good water retention add some perlite, vermiculite add some clay balls to allow the roots to penatrate the soil easier.

That would be a good soil mix from Seed - Harvest you can work out the % your self for the mix just try and keep the soil atleast 50% of the mix minimum. I use Plant magic + because its easily accessible for me
product-206739-1.jpg
my mix consist of [70% Soil 15% Perlite 15% Vermiculite] then just add nutes for each cycle of growth.

I look forward to hearing from you,

420Steve out!

Thats great. So I will get a plagron light mix, some boibizz grow&bloom, and a bag of perlite :)

Thanks for the advice. I will have to start a grow thread soon I think.

what do you think about the gold label special mix or plagron grow mix can it be used from start to end of the grow or will it be too strong fore the plants at the start of the grow ?

Back
Top Bottom