Soil Mixes

Benithio

Hi all..

I have a question about soil. I am intending, on my next grow, to change from hydro to soil based growing. I am going to use the Plant Magic Plus Soil Supreme for the initial stage as I know that the mix is ideal for earlier stages due to its lower nutrient levels compared to other soil mixes.

I want to use a stronger soil mix once the plants are strong enough, such as Bat Mix for example. What I am not sure about is when and how to change from one soil mix to the other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Hello, Benithio. Welcome to :420:

I can't answer your question directly, but I can point you to some more information.

Indoor Soil Cultivation

How to Grow Marijuana

I think many growers stick with one soil, but add various nutrients throughout the process, depending on what stage of growth the plant is in.

If you still can't find an answer to your question with those links, you may want to check the Grow Journals or Frequently Asked Questions forum

Or maybe we'll get lucky and one of the gurus will see this thread, although I think it may get more traffic in the soil or FAQ forums. Good luck!

:Namaste:

Hi Dresney,

Thank you for your help. I am new here and have clearly posted my question in the wrong place! Your links have been very useful, thank you for taking the time to reply :)

Back
Top Bottom