Which Strain is Best for Both Migraine and Joint Pain?

Any indica dominant strain will be better for pain imo

Your right I recently got to try bubba kush way out of my price range though. It was a dream, I was relaxed and most of my joint and muscle pain went away. wish I could afford it all the time or be able to grow my own. It's hard to get a specific strain when you don't have access to the seed or clones. It also worked wonders for my anxiety.:roorrip:

I would like to try these strains, But I live in a state that has yet to pass a mmj program. So obtaining a specific strain or strains if somewhat difficult and very expensive. Though I did get to try bubba kush and it worked wonders for my anxiety and muscle pains from my fibromyalgia. I didn't have to take my meds from the doc for a whole week and it was great. I actually had a little energy to do things, unlike when I am on the meds from the doc. I found myself smoking the resin from the bubbakush just to get relief. tasted like shit but still did the job I wanted it to do. Not to get stoned but to relieve my anxiety.

I would like to try these strains, But I live in a state that has yet to pass a mmj program. So obtaining a specific strain or strains if somewhat difficult and very expensive. Though I did get to try bubba kush and it worked wonders for my anxiety and muscle pains from my fibromyalgia. I didn't have to take my meds from the doc for a whole week and it was great. I actually had a little energy to do things, unlike when I am on the meds from the doc. I found myself smoking the resin from the bubbakush just to get relief. tasted like shit but still did the job I wanted it to do. Not to get stoned but to relieve my anxiety.

Get your paws on some beans if you grow. Not as hard as it seems many people order their beans online. very few states have a MMJ program but i think they have more important things to worry about then some pot head or soemone needing it for legit medicinal purposes. Funny how the Doc's or drug dealers give you a drug that goes a half ass job at helping patients out.

Get your paws on some beans if you grow. Not as hard as it seems many people order their beans online. very few states have a MMJ program but i think they have more important things to worry about then some pot head or soemone needing it for legit medicinal purposes. Funny how the Doc's or drug dealers give you a drug that goes a half ass job at helping patients out.

I would love to get my hands on some beans. But not really sure how to go about it or which sight is legit with safe shipping. As far as the growing I just need good beans.:peacetwo:

Hey thanx for the info UPc !! +REP
I just got in some seed as a matter of fact, I tried to order some goodness for myself and a patient I care for. we have different needs though, so half of what I got is not best suited for me (although it is nice to have when I'm not having migrains/pian)

We got:
Master Kush
Papaya
NL#1
Grand daddy Purp
Sweet Purple
ATA Tundra
White Russian

The MasterKush, Papaya, and Grand daddy are for me. I hope that they will work well. I'm pretty sure about MK, as It about knocked me out last time. lol GDP, and Papaya...we'll see.
I have to say that the White Russian is the one I'm most anxious to see into flower. I've heard she's a beauty.

thanx again for the info!

...Any more info will help!!!

I am interested in the white russian as well. I would like to see pictures and to hear abouth the effects. I use for chronic low back pain an hip leg pain.

My brother I am a pack leader. I have called my rep and congressmen and even tried to get all my mousy friends to write and call also but there are the sheep that you mentioned. I am a leader in my group of friends. I have even emailed all of them the form from mpp project, forms from normal of illinois. I am not scared to speak out even have my mom writing for her ailments. peace

Happy to see you are proactive. I have befriended some of the state level reps in Missouri about mmj. Both agree. I take several other narcotics to deal with 1 problem. Yet the mmj indica seems to do the best for pain.
:bravo::peace::bong::roorrip:

Happy to see you are proactive. I have befriended some of the state level reps in Missouri about mmj. Both agree. I take several other narcotics to deal with 1 problem. Yet the mmj indica seems to do the best for pain.
:bravo::peace::bong::roorrip:

I try. I am upset that land of stinkin did not vote on it's bill. Hell they didn't even get the budget vote in. I have tried to get more info from my reps but they must be busy. Because I have had no response to recent call's to them.

I would like to add that recently I had White Widow and it worked wonder's for the combo!

zhummingsig.jpg

just wanted to chime in on pain, have a friend with chronic back pain (runs in the family), pot has been by far the most helpful thing for him (even schwag). why is this nontoxic plant illegal again?

Went to doctor and found out that my back is screwed up,bulging disk,fused vertebra and advanced degenerative disk disease.The first thing the doctor did was, put me on morphine.Could not believe this.I could do morphine but,I could not smoke marijuana because of my geographical location.UNREAL!!!!!!!!!

I suggest Lemon Skunk, its 60/40 sativa dominant but it works really well for pain relief, migraines, and nausea. So for those that have nausea with migraines... this is a good strain. Edibles also work really well for migraines.

If you can get cuttings, look out for Harlequin.. It is clone only, but is pretty much the highest CBD strain I have ever read about! around 6-8%!
Most strains that are labeled as "high CBD" on a lot of databases will say their testing shows it between 1-2%.
Good luck! Migraines are terrible! My heart really goes out to you on this one, I used to get them all the time before I started smoking... A year later I realized... I don't have them anymore! I have had ONE in the past FIVE years!
And for joint pain... I think I find that good mixes (hybrid plants) give me good relief. Mine is actually nerve damage, I don't know how your joint pain stems but I hope you get the relief you seek brother. :Namaste:

White Widow buds are covered in crystals, giving it an almost sugared look. A relatively new strain developed in the early 1990's it has been the subject of many rap songs and is frequently mentioned in the television show Weeds. It is a very potent and powerful variety of cannabis, available on the top of all Dutch coffee shop menus. The buzz is powerful and energetic yet social, be prepared for a strong high. You will not be disappointed with White Widow......great for migraine. Won't be dissapointed.

Maybe you could try the Rick Simpson oil. Check out the blog on this site. Also try a good Indica medible with a high CBD strain like Harlequin or Cannatonic. Eating a high quality dose of oil or butter will work so well you will be amazed.

There are numerous strains are available and its good to consult medical cannabis doctors to determine which strain could be suitable for your condition.

Harlequin & Blue Dream 50/50 in a concentrated cannabis oil has taken all of my Wife's migraines away and has only had 2 MINOR ones in over a year (prior to using the concentrate about one severe one once a wk) as well as her arthritis in her knee that she had surgery on many moons ago. Besides that, weight loss, severe allergies and overall health has improved immensely. Harlequin for inflammation & pain & about 20-24% thc in the Blue Dream (before the concentrate was made) for many other healing properties.

Back
Top Bottom