Which Would You Prefer?

Haha definately the bong. Mmmm, bong. Super hits and no tar, thats the way to go!

bongs indeed...yeah fellas when someone says bong they usually mean a glass bong. not your sprite bottle you jimmy rigged

bongs indeed...yeah fellas when someone says bong they usually mean a glass bong. not your sprite bottle you jimmy rigged

Hahaha OMG I almost fell outa my chair laughing.

Never once has it crossed my mind to fish for pop can or bottle when someone was like "ok time for a smoke break." Too funny.

Hahaha OMG I almost fell outa my chair laughing.

Never once has it crossed my mind to fish for pop can or bottle when someone was like "ok time for a smoke break." Too funny.

well thats what the reason everyone was saying that they didnt like bongs. but then they would say oh by the way if its a glass bong then its cool go back and check for yourself.

other dude about the blunt wraps with tobacco. couldnt agree more. when i was in Amsterdam, most people from europe that were in the coffeeshops would roll their joints or blunts with mostly tobacco and then add their weed. It was quite perplexing knowing that everyone was their for the bomb weed, but some were actually smoking tobacco/weed mixes. of course we debated and i was talked into trying it and, it tasted like a cigarette. yuck, poor super dankies

not so much. when i was about 12 my friend and i found his dad's cigarettes. they were Kools. Menthol. now cigarette smoke makes me gag and what not. not to mention all the carcinogens and tars and other deadly concoctions. i prefer a nice sweet organic treat :)

Lol
I hear ya

but in the US , you guys dont have the same cigerattes as we do.

you have like 8 brands
we have like 14 - 15

Back
Top Bottom