White Widow Week 8 Of Flower

bobinca

Not sure how much longer, the seed site said 8 to 10 weeks.

Damn,that's a pretty bud!
It looks like most of the trichomes are cloudy,so for a more zippy high,you can harvest now,
If you'd like a little bit mellower stone,then you should wait for about 20% amber trichs,
which may take a few more weeks....

White Widow sure is a well named strain-beautiful !

WhiteWidowWeek7.jpg

Not sure how much longer, the seed site said 8 to 10 weeks.

i am finishing a white rhino they said 8-10 weeks im chopping at end of 9 and i know i could let her go longer if that gives you any ideas?
she still just had a surge of new pistils and i started flushing her same time as the other plant so prob missed out on some bud growth too but oh well

how cloudy are your bottom most buds? check with the loupe

I will take a look at the lower buds the next time I get a look, that might be a better way to see when to chop. I probably won't wait too much longer. I grew 3 plants, all different strains, and I already chopped one of them. The 2nd one already has some amber.

I will take a look at the lower buds the next time I get a look, that might be a better way to see when to chop. I probably won't wait too much longer. I grew 3 plants, all different strains, and I already chopped one of them. The 2nd one already has some amber.

yep same exact boat. im just suggesting that checking the bottom buds you can pretty much be sure the top is done if you got that much cloudy on the bottom buds of the plant that arent getting much sunlinght.
i wasnt sure myself where to check at first but that seems like a good bet

Back
Top Bottom