White Widow

I got 2.8lbs of trim and larf. Going to get this bad boy up and running Friday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 279
I saw on here a really cool recipe for thc pills might give it a whirl with my higher bag returns.

I saw on here a really cool recipe for thc pills might give it a whirl with my higher bag returns.
Theresa member called Sweet Sue. I got to meet her at another members house
She is very knowledgable when it comes to concentrates. Be sure to look her up before you do anything. I'd say instant message her, but...

There’s another link from another guy. I’m sorta familiar with it. I have a magic butter machine. I used to make a lot of edibles and oil in there. Just never thought about putting it in capsules :oops: :lot-o-toke:

There’s another link from another guy. I’m sorta familiar with it. I have a magic butter machine. I used to make a lot of edibles and oil in there. Just never thought about putting it in capsules :oops: :lot-o-toke:

Grandpa Tokin knows his shit. Hes a master with Gorilla Glue. Hes more of a rosin press guy though. I havent followed him in a while, maybe he's diversified.

I do it all the time

You use alcohol right? I’m looking to just use rosin and coconut oil.
Yeah, I use booze. Since I really dont know how much oil I'm working with I add just a table spoon or 2 of coconut oil. The only thing it does is dilute the mix. Something you would need to do with resin.

I got 17.4 oz of my white widow. All in jars all reading between 57-59% humidity. I’m happy this is my first grow ever and I definitely couldn’t be happier with it. I just smoked a joint of it and am high even if not cured I couldn’t resist. Wow this is exciting.

Tomorrow starts the sanitizing the tent and hydro system. I need to finish building my qbs. A lot to do and gelato seedlings are looking like they are almost ready to be transferred.

Lastly I just wanted to thank @Stltoed we've talked just about every day at least pretty close to it for the last month or so. Great guy. Ps I’m 10 posts from direct messages :snowboating: :passitleft:

Attachments

• 1F5A34AE-80CE-4651-AE91-4A52DE5A0EA9.jpeg
    1F5A34AE-80CE-4651-AE91-4A52DE5A0EA9.jpeg
    482.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 71440B79-9FDC-44B5-BEC8-81AADCB0F342.jpeg
    71440B79-9FDC-44B5-BEC8-81AADCB0F342.jpeg
    792.9 KB · Views: 280
I got 17.4 oz of my white widow. All in jars all reading between 57-59% humidity. I’m happy this is my first grow ever and I definitely couldn’t be happier with it. I just smoked a joint of it and am high even if not cured I couldn’t resist. Wow this is exciting.

Tomorrow starts the sanitizing the tent and hydro system. I need to finish building my qbs. A lot to do and gelato seedlings are looking like they are almost ready to be transferred.

Lastly I just wanted to thank @Stltoed we've talked just about every day at least pretty close to it for the last month or so. Great guy. Ps I’m 10 posts from direct messages :snowboating: :passitleft:
You did an incredible job. For a first grow 17oz out of 4 plants with this quality is amazing. So now you need get those new lights going and crush it next season. The only thing I would do differently is a SCROG. We went through that earlier. Even without the goofy net I believe this was the most successful first grow ive ever seen, and I believe most will agree with me. Congratulations BBO!

AW man. It was my pleasure to help you out. Those new lights will be a game changer. Find some great seeds then put the finished pictures in the contests.

Back
Top Bottom