Who from the site would you love to blaze with?

I can help you live up to your name bro^
We can start a smoke group called the BCU.
Nevermind, we will just smoke ourselfs stupid then its time to vape when our lungs collaspe.

I think the person who id smoke with would be if he was still here P420, then urdedpal then prob smokie.

the B.C.U. club.....i like it

^well shit cherry, get to twistin while they're still fresh

I dunno, but Dahui will get the pleasure of my company this summer I believe.
I know her answer will be me, cuz I'm just the shit. LOL :laughtwo:

^^Right on, can't wait!^^

As for me.. Here's a list of people who I really see it happening with in the near futur:
Andrew86
Triple6
SmokeyMacPot
OnionGobbler

oh yea I forgot to put my own list!

I really dont know WHO I would really want to smoke with cause I love all of you on here. You guys are like the nicest people I've ever met on any FORUM site...I'd love to meet ALL of you..

Stoner4Life- weve already smoked..I'd be down for another visit..you have some great stories.
RangerDanger- sounds like he would have some hilarious stories.
Thelife- picks on me all the time lol...but I'd smoke him out!
Cherryeyed- sounds like an awesome guy.
Purpose420- we've had some good convos online
ShadyLady you sound like a fun token mama!
Stoney Momma- sounds like a sweetheart.
urdedpal very smart dude..:D
Anonymous this guy makes me laugh.
MsKitty420 shes around my age and lives close to me.

I really dont want to miss anyone...but these are the people on the site I've talked with or noticied more on the site. Dont get me wrong..I'd blaze with anyone if they wanted to visit or if I was visiting near them..^_~.

stoner and rd they got some awesome stories.

For various reasons and in no particular order.
HAHA420,Cherryeyed,Brett2themax,MV,DaHui,Andrew86,Urdedpal,
J842P,Smokeymacpot,Kittyloaf,ZedRules,Gorillabuds,Stoner4life,
Blowinendo,Inyourendo,Savemypoptarts,Zacaboo,Oldguy,Purplemonkey,Nodirtweed4me,Splifftwister,Reefercheefa7,Akornpatch,Madamecrash,
Rangerdanger,xsmokinbudx,RooRman,Growingslow,Semperaltus,Hossua34,IshmarRodriguez,User,Racefan,DankNbeyond,Happykitty,420AM&PM,420FLAsmoker,Pinch,420sugarmagnolia,Winterpeggyah,Euphoricpa,tommysmokes,tinkerbell,pickzilla,s.o.a.d. girl,
Qwerty and quantuman. A few others who's names are eluding me.
I met P420 also, but unfortunately didn't have time to combust any ganj with him as I was in a rush to my friends birthday festivities and was just dropping off some books for him.He generously gave me a beautiful nug of some WW x black domina also. I regret not taking advantage of that opportunity.

what happend to oldbongman? whats going to happen to rangerdanger? im so confused....i want to smoke with every1 who has sumthin to throw in,
lets roll up a HUGE, pound blunt.

Anyhoo, i would just love to blaze with anyone on here.
Especially us kewl canucks eh? lol

Now that i live in saskatchewan, i doubt there would be anyone
on 420mag that was even close enough for me to blaze with.

Damn i miss winnipeg.
My nickname will never change damnit. It's my home. :)

well you already said it... aeveryone on this site id love to pass one with.. but i think ranger for sure because hes and old school dude... maybe ill find him in a cave in the los padres national forest.

Back
Top Bottom