Who's tokin?

I had I nice wake and bake and went fishing just me myself and High :) C ought a few small large mouth bass and seen about 5 snakes and a lot of turtles very piece full and relaxing siting by yourself letting all your troubles be forgotten for a bit toking on the sweetest most relaxing smoke ... Ahhhh breath in that morning air and sweet Mary Jane ! now its getting time for nascar Talladaga going to roll a big one and watch the big one

It's 7:35 PM Eastern time, here in the ATL. Time to toke up for the evening and settle in to watch some old movies.

just been down the river pissin down with rain, sitting under the railwaybridge looking for carp, needle in a haystack. smoked a good joint wondering about my next project back to looking on google earth for a good spot

7:00pm just looked in on my plants looking good 7 weeks left on them gona take some more cuttins of them later, i only take cuttins up to a week into flowering,sat with my old lady chonging found a new spot it looks hopefull hope i pull it off if not im fucked cant do anymore time leave that for the youngens hope you all had a good day chaps and capeses i did :peace:

"rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" Izaac Walton

"fishing is much more than fish. It is a great occasion when we can all get stoned and return to the simplicity of our forefathers" Herbert Hoover

if you wish to be happy for an hour drink a beer.If you wish to be happy for three days, get married. If you wish to be happy for eight days, kill your pig and eat it. If you wish to be happy forever, learn to roll a joint. TROOP proverb

True Story - Just finished smoking the last bit of herbals I have...grand finale...my beautiful wife forgets the bowl is in her lap (out back on the brick patio) stands up and ....Smash!!!..my cheap but cool color changer is no more. We had some good times..Dead Show, days at the park, just chillin. RIP (no name bowl). Great reason to check out the headshop I just heard about. Yeah!!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom